By DKM Software Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy Sudoku but want a new challenge? Hanidoku is an interesting and challenging variant of Sudoku, the main difference being that the grid is in the shape of a honeycomb and contains nine rows, inclines and declines.
Like Sudoku, each row, incline and decline must contain unique numbers in the range 1-9. But the lines that contain less than nine cells, only a sequential subset of numbers is used.
Features in dkm Hanidoku include:
* Unlimited puzzles in three difficulty levels.
* Useful solving aids ranging from a gentle hint to solving a cell with an explanation of why it must be that value.
* Tutorials illustrating various solving strategies.
* Use pencil marks.
* Get program to automatically fill in possible values based on strategies used.
* Unlimited undo.
* Customize the colors of the grid and input.
* Choice of how to input values in a cell.
* Statistics of average and best times.
What's New in Version 1.1
Fixed problem caused by iOS8 upgrade.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 18 October 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 8.8 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: DKM Software Pty Ltd
- © DKM Software Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.