By Score Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
To celebrate our company anniversary we've not only made our popular DMtools free on the AppStore, it's now also open source!!
DMTools is a simple yet powerful tool designed by a dungeon master for dungeon masters. Keep track of your adventures through its sleek interface on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
- Powerful initative tracker for adjusting initiative order, statuses and HP
- Keep and organise your notes on lore, items, XP and anything else you may need
- Create a library of templates and lists of players, NPCs and monsters to easily design encounters
- Import your own avatar images or share templates with others in xml format
- Quick and easy viewing of statuses and effects
- Useful for players to keep track of their own adventures during gameplay
- Universal application for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
- Continued support
- Detailed user manual
DMTools was not only created by a DM but also owes a lot to the amazing feedback from other DMs who have been using the app. Use the in-app feedback button to send us your thoughts, feature requests and general feedback to help us make DMTools the best Dungeon Master toolkit we can envision!
Like all Score Studios products, we will continuously support DMTools with updates and new features. If there are any specific functions you would like to see included in DMTool, or simply want to send us feedback, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or join us in our forums at http://score-studios.jp/forums/
For more Score Studios products and games check our site at www.score-studios.jp
What's New in Version 3.5
- Encounters are now saved in Sessions instead of each Library
- Fixed bug with loading Notes
Is app is nearly everything I've been looking for in a dm buddy app. The lack of a data base to draw mainly monsters from though, is somewhat annoying. If just an information database was added for 3.5 and 4.0 creatures this would be the perfect app.
A great app, the only drawback is that once you have published a note, you can't put it into a group. I love the initiative and effects tracking though.
This is... Not good. It's a bit like paying for an app that's supposed to handle character generation and then getting an excel spreadsheet with an instruction of 'all you have to do is add the details and information'.
No existing databases, limited functionality. Stick to scribbling on an old napkin.
Definite waste of money.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 29 January 2013
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Score Studios LLC
- © Score Studios LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.