DocuWorks Viewer Light
By Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A "Digital Paper" DocuWorks file viewer for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
●Features available with DocuWorks Viewer Light for iPhone/iPad
- View DocuWorks files, display double pages, zoom in and out, show or hide annotations.
- Show in "NotePads" all the notepads pasted in a file and then tap one to jump to a corresponding page.
- View files stored in DocuWorks binder in "Documents in Binder", and files stored in DocuWorks container in "Documents in Container". Tap a file to move to the first page of the document.
- Jump from link annotations to pages within a file or web pages you want to visit.
- View PDF files.
- Open a DocuWorks file protected by the password.
- Searching and copying texts in a DocuWorks file.
●Features available with fee-based functions
- In the annotation functions, add marker and text notepad annotations, and change the attribute.
- Move or delete existing annotations.
- Register and use the annotations added onto the DocuWorks files by using PC, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
●How to transfer DocuWorks files
- Synchronize with iTunes on your computer
- Send as e-mail attachments
- Download from web pages links
●Operating environments and supported file formats
- OS: iOS 5.0, iOS 5.1, iOS 6.0, iOS 6.1 or iOS 7
- Models: iPad, iPad 2, iPad (3rd and 4th generation), iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPod touch (3rd, 4th and 5th generation), iPad mini, iPad mini Retina and iPad Air
- Supported file formats: DocuWorks document (xdw file), DocuWorks binder (xbd file) and DocuWorks container (xct file) created with DocuWorks Ver. 4 or later, and PDF.
- DocuWorks files secured by methods other than a password are not viewable.
- PDF files secured by a password are not viewable.
Problems with a device on which SkyDrive or SkyDrive Pro is installed
DocuWorks Viewer Light is currently experiencing the following issues on a device on which SkyDrive or SkyDrive Pro is installed.
- DocuWorks Viewer Light does not show up in the list of apps for the so-called "Open In..." feature when you open a document attached to an e-mail or downloaded from Safari.
- The file extension is changed once a document attached to an e-mail or downloaded from Safari is saved in another app.
In this case, updating SkyDrive or SkyDrive Pro to the latest edtion may resolve these issues.
What's New in Version 3.2.0
・iPhone 5c is now supported.
・iPad mini Retina is now supported.
・iPhone 5s is now supported.
・iPad Air is now supported.
・iOS 7 is now supported.
・Preview speed for DocuWorks documents has been improved for iPad (3rd and 4th generation) and iPhone 5.
・The location of the Save Document button has been changed from the extended menu bar to the menu bar.
・The DocuWorks container icon has been changed.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 25 October 2013
- Version: 3.2.0
- Size: 7.5 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai
- Seller: Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd.
- © 1996-2013 Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Annotation Editing Function$0.99