By Domino's Pizza Enterprises Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Want a Domino’s store in your pocket, anywhere, anytime? Now you can with Domino’s iPhone App!
Designed and built in Australia, the Domino’s App takes ordering to the next level. With more than 1.8 billion pizza combinations in your pocket, plus premium pastas, decadent desserts and yummy extras, what more could you want!
Flick through our turn-style (coverflow) menu, customise your own pizza, design your order, choose pick up or delivery and best of all track exactly when your order is ready in store or when it’s going to arrive at your front door. With the Domino’s Live Pizza Tracker, you’ll know where your order is every step of the way.
It’s fun, puts you in control and if you don’t have a voucher you can even find discount deals in the hot offers section.
- Flick through our extensive product offering with the turn-style menu
- View premium quality ingredients to design your own pizza
- Cash and Credit Card payment options available
- The ability to customise your pizza and order in your time
- More than 1.8 billion pizza combinations in the palm of your hand
- View Domino's latest offers with brand new offer slider
- Make ordering faster by creating an account and saving your favourite order for next time
- All Domino's Value Range, Traditional Range and Premium Range pizzas and vouchers are available on our iPhone App
- Easy to navigate ordering process
- 'My Order' at the bottom of every screen shows your accumulated order and dollar value, so you know exactly how many items you have ordered and what your order costs
- Track your order with the Domino’s tracker, guiding you through each step of the pizza making process!
What's New in Version 2.1
- View and place Catering Orders
- Improved offer slider with all the latest deals and offers
- Faster load times and app speed
- Improved Live Pizza Tracker
Very handy apps; need little tweak tho
I was driving from Adelaide to Melbourne on 28 July. On the way, 20km away from Horsham, i found the store, setup an order and in 15 min the order is ready to pick up!! Life is so easy. Thank you Dominos and the guy in Horsham for an outstanding service.
The app needs little adjustment.
1. The order was picked up but i couldn't rate the app as it was showing 'in progress' or i need to complete the pick up before rating the app. So i didn't wait n left it as it is. I couldn't get access to rating page later :(
2. Once i put the order i was not sure about the address to put on my GPS. Which i found out from google later. It would be great if the store address is shown along with store name. Or a link to GPS navigator or store locator or something in the apps to find the store.
I know it's hard to improve perfection but we can always try :) cheers
If you know how I feel
If you've woken up at 5am on a Saturday after going to sleep at 3am two nights in a row, spent the morning boxing, worked your little heart out at the juice bar until the late afternoon, given up Flume just to rest your poor swollen mistreated body and can do nothing but sit and moisten in your cotton wool like the inbetweens of your toes in winter when you cap em with socks before they're dry, but meanwhile your eyes are dried up like Gary in sponge bob whn he gets dehydrated but with small burning sensations in the corners of your eyes where pools of intentionally bodily excretion tears sit and the fan forces 10 inches of wind into your cochlea, you know how I feel. One word folks, dom-amen-o's. With love and affection, yours truly, fran
False Internet connection errors
I used to use this app regularly last year until it began nagging about 'server could not be contacted & to check Internet connection'. Nothing wrong w/ my Internet connection! I suspect that an update was to blame. before that I had a very smooth experience ordering pizzas. I checked a few more times & at different locations but kept getting the same errors as before. I gave up trying & installed a competitor's app instead & worked a treat. Only today I've decided to give Domino's app another go by uninstalling & re-installing it again & it worked...who knows for how long before it cracks again? I detest apps that suggest the user or the user's equipment is to blame when in fact its a poorly tested app or an introduced glitch. Hopefully this time around there won't be any further glitches to contend with...
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 26 September 2012
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 20.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Domino's Pizza Enterprises Limited
- © Domino's Pizza Enterprises Limited 2012. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.