By Domino's Pizza Enterprises Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Want a Domino’s store anywhere, anytime?
Now you can with the Domino’s app!
- New On Time Cooking is now available so your pizza is ready as soon as you walk in to store to pick up your order
- Quickly and easily scan your credit card details using the camera on your phone
- Order in just 2 taps on Apple Watch when reordering one of your favourite Quick Orders
- Order in as little as 4 clicks with Quick Order
- Save a Fast Favourite Quick Order for faster ordering
- Receive Live Pizza Tracker push notifications on the progress of your order directly to your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch
- Build a better pizza using Domino’s Pizza Chef®
- Order your favourite pizzas, sides and desserts from the easy to navigate menu
- Check out quickly and easily with the PayPal payment option
- Use Touch ID to log in to your Domino’s account using fingerprint login
- Receive notifications for great deals from your local store
* The prices and discounts shown are for display purposes only
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
What's New in Version 3.6.1
Minor Tweaks Needed
Great app. Simple to use and very quick. However, if you wish to change your address or delivery time at the end of your order, you need to restart the whole thing again. I've also had issues with losing my order status if I leave the app running in the background while browsing on my phone or when visiting a different section of the app (eg. the Mogul section.) If there was a way to retrieve your order status/rating section and being able to fine-tune your delivery details, this app would be a solid 5.
Pop-up ads for the 90s
The app is just one big as, I get it.. I understand why. But it affects the time it takes to order so much that'd I'd rather phone I'll in instead.
Stop with the pop-up add. It's not the 90s, move on. Sorry. I don't even care if they are flashing buttons to draw my attention.
The pop-up ads take too long to load, and then overlay a loading wheel in front so I can exit. Which is very annoying, especially when I'm in a rush.
No more pop-up.
I'd rather flashing add
Improve the overall speed of application.
Otherwise a great concept/idea and a very good application.
Very poorly rated, so I give it a 5 star rating to boost the average. Although it deserves 4.5/5 stars.
PS: GET RID OF POP-UP ADs!! Please...
Great app and have no complaints. Only thing that could be improved is that every time I select "pick up" to order and am taken to the "pick up details" to enter my postcode/suburb the same word is pre-written and there is no option in settings/account info to change it. Please update this to be clear 🙏🏻
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 20 June 2016
- Version: 3.6.1
- Size: 13.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German
- Seller: Domino's Pizza Enterprises Limited
- © 2016 Domino’s Pizza Enterprises Limited. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.