By DynMaker Sagl
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Domotica is a home automation application that lets you remotely control your house or office; it offers the following features:
- heating control for 99 and 4 zones plants
- switch on/off and dimmer lights
- control the home/office automatism: shutters, curtains, automatic doors, gates, controlled sockets…
- display and save the images from the installed cameras
- control the scenes (normal and improved)
- control sound diffusion (amplifiers ON/OFF, +/- and source cycle)
- control My Home cameras and IP cameras
- create your own IR remote controller
- monitor the My Home burglar alarm
- send personalized system commands and save them
- display the current state of all the installed elements
- import/export configuration DB to easily migrate configuration between devices
You can group all the elements by rooms and position and take remote control using a common Internet connection.
This app works with My Home systems and requires the specific gateway provided by BTicino Legrand.
To display main menu on this new iPad version just "swipe" on the screen: put your finger on the screen and drag it from left to right.
Download the guide here:
For any question and feedback please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or a message on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/appdomotica/
What's New in Version 2.8.8
- fixed bug that occurs when synchronising images on cloud
- minor bug fix
For any feedback please send an email to email@example.com or a message to https://www.facebook.com/appdomotica/
Our support team will read all of your messages.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 20 March 2017
- Version: 2.8.8
- Size: 12.0 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: DynMaker Sagl
- © DynMaker Sagl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.