Doomsday III: Base Ganymede
By Gennadiy Potapov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
General Arcade proudly presents new old school shooter for Doom fans: Doomsday III: Base Ganymede.
Doomsday III based on community project Freedoom and source code of Doom Classic. Freedoom resources is adapted to iPhone and iPod Touches, you will have more weapons, items and power-ups. All our work will be contributed back to the community.
- universal App: runs on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- 29 challenging level (more levels come soon)
- 9 weapons: Fist, Pistol, Shotgun, Chaingun, Rocket Launcher, Plasma Gun, Circular saw, Super Shotgun, BFG
- Tons of enemies!
- Customizable controls (you can even move any control wherever you want on screen)
- 11 amazing soundtracks (optional download)
- Powered by Doom™ engine (id Tech 1 engine)
- Special enemy: drunk sailor
- 60beat GamePad support (http://www.60beat.com/default.asp) (play using 60beat GamePad and Apple dvi/hdmi/vga cable on TV)
- Fling & Fling Mini Compatible (http://tenonedesign.com/fling.php)
What's New in Version 1.1.2
Go home no fun at all no doom 12 &hand 2 can,t finish levels no secrets we'll blown out game out the windows go home not like the old doom"
Does not work
App loads to main menu, once I select level and skill set. I press play and the app stops and kicks me out to iPad dash board.
It happens on both my iPad mini and iPad Pro, was looking forward to playing this one.
Okay, first I want to say I'm a big doom fan but when I play doomsday 3 base Ganymede it crashes on my iPhone 3GS. Don't get this if you're a 3GS user.
If you fix the bugs ill change my review.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 25 December 2013
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 36.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gennadiy Potapov
- © 2012 (c) General Arcade
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.