Dot™ is the only fertility tracker and period tracker app that can be used to prevent pregnancy and to plan pregnancy using just your period dates. Dot uses an advanced algorithm to identify your pregnancy risk for each day of your cycle and tells you if it’s a High, Medium, or Low risk day for pregnancy.
Dot requires only your period start dates to produce accurate and personalized information. The Dot fertility tracker app (free) can be used as a period tracker, fertility calendar, period calendar, period calculator, and ovulation calculator.
Dot fertility tracker has been tested in a contraceptive efficacy study and found to be 95% effective at preventing pregnancy in typical use (99% effective with correct use).
DOT FERTILITY TRACKER GETS SMARTER WITH USE
Dot’s proprietary algorithm uses ongoing statistical analysis to determine your pregnancy chances for each day of your cycle. The more dates you enter, the more tailored Dot’s results. Whether you are using it as a period tracker, fertility monitor, or ovulation predictor.
HOW IS DOT FERTILITY TRACKER DIFFERENT?
Dot fertility tracker is more advanced than a period tracker. It gives you accurate information that can be used to prevent pregnancy or get pregnant fast. And it’s easier to use than traditional fertility awareness methods. No need for extensive charting and daily temperature taking, whether you use it as birth control or for conception.
Dot has been tested extensively for accuracy. Dot fertility tracker is based on years of research and is undergoing the first contraceptive efficacy study on a fertility app.
WHO CAN USE DOT FERTILITY TRACKER?
Anyone can use Dot as a menstrual cycle tracker, period tracker, or to get pregnant. If you use Dot for pregnancy prevention, it is recommended that you have cycles between 20-40 days long with less than 10 days variation in length. Dot will let you know if your cycles are ever outside this range. Additionally, it is recommended that users should be able to manage their fertile days by using an effective back-up birth control method or avoiding intercourse on high-risk days.
DOT FERTILITY TRACKER FEATURES
• Tailored information – Dot gives you tailored information based on your cycle data that you can use as a fertility tracker to get pregnant, to avoid pregnancy, or just as a health tracker and period tracker.
• Fertility Monitor – Dot lets you instantly know if you are on a High, Medium or Low-risk day for pregnancy. It’s like having a fertility friend in your pocket.
• Ovulation Predictor – Dot identifies the day you are statistically most likely to ovulate.
• Period Tracker & Predictions – Dot isn’t just a period calendar, it’s a period predictor. Dot gives you accurate menstrual cycle predictions for the next 6 months letting you know when to expect your flo!
• Health Tracker – Dot lets you know if your cycle pattern indicates a possible underlying health issue that should be addressed. It monitors your menstrual cycle for possible irregularities that could be an indication of health concerns such as PCOS.
• PMS Tracker, Mood Tracker, & More - Add notes to calendar dates and track your period symptoms, mood, and frequency of sex.
• Data Security – Your data resides on your phone, not with us! You can export and save your cycle data.
OPTIONAL DOT PRO UPGRADE
When you upgrade to Dot Pro, you are helping the millions of women around the world who have an unmet need for contraception. We are committed to providing women with free, effective family planning options that don’t cause side effects. Upgrading to Dot Pro supports this work. Upgrading also gives you a few nifty features!
- Sync Your Calendar - Sync your Dot data with the calendar on your phone.
- Keep Your Partner in the Loop – Send your partner texts or emails to keep them up to date on your fertility status.
- Customize Dot’s Colors – Choose from several skins to customize Dot’s colors.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
We update Dot every few weeks based on your feedback and suggestions. We're excited to release this version, with a new User Manual / Instructions for Use. Thank you for being a Dot user!
Ratings and Reviews
I love Dot
This app has helped me track my periods really well as it almost every time accurately predicts when my period will arrive. It has only ever been off a day or two before or after it said my period would come but still helps me prepare.
Developer Response ,
My wife and I use Dot to prevent pregnancy. It works well and is really straightforward to use. It's great for tracking her period and is really accurate. We started using the free version, but it's so good, that I was chose to pay to upgrade to the paid version.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much!
- Cycle Technologies
- 45.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Cycle Technologies 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Dot Pro $4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.