You don’t have to be an artist to enjoy Draw It! for iPad, the ultimate app for both professional and hobby painters to create beautiful drawings. Draw It! for iPad lets you bring ideas to life. It’s fun for both adults and kids alike.
Create your masterpiece using a variety of useful features:
- use an intuitive and simple interface
- showcase your drawings using the gallery
- pick up where you left off to complete your artwork
- choose the perfect color using a variety of included colors or create your personal palette with the color picker
- use the best tool for the job: pencil, brush, crayon, or bucket, all non-distinguishable from the real thing
- choose from a selection of stickers with sounds to create a brand new effect and interactivity not possible on paper
- enhance your drawing by picking your background as a professional texture, solid color or choose your own from your photo library or camera
- fix your missteps with the eraser, undo or redo buttons
After creating your masterpiece you can share it with friends and family:
- save it to your photo library so you can show and share it later
- post it to Facebook so you can share it with close ones, like your family and friends
- email it to share it with others
- print it or give a real paper copy of your drawing or frame it and put it on your wall
- tweet it on Twitter so you can share it with your followers and the entire world
Try Draw It! for iPad so you can create exquisite drawings everywhere.
• Your favorite drawing app is now called Draw It! for iPad
• Compatibility with iOS 11
• Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Full of Traps
I have been looking at and experimenting with a range of drawing programs for use in a Primary school art program as an introduction to digital media in a simple form. I am avoiding pre-drawn colouring-in stuff and stamps. The drawing program in this does show potential, but it is rather limited. Clearly the main thrust of this program is the sneaky little pictorial menu at the top and when I opened some of these I was appalled at the content. Children will be enticed into the plethora of rubbish that abounds within these endless little scenarios. I think this program presents itself dishonestly as a harmless drawing program when it is packed with enticements to go deeper and be sucked in. Not for my art program under any circumstances.
I like this app because I like art and it gives me somewhere to draw when I'm not near a pencil or paper but it could use a bit of improving but other than that it's a great app
Initially it was okay, I do not mind the noisy stickers and such as it is nice for my youngest to play with. But the sudden undoing of work while drawing, and the near complete erasure of the past ten minutes of drawing when exiting to the gallery or another app is no good.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.