Achieving a great night’s sleep with CPAP therapy happens when you take an active role in your own therapy. That means being in tune with how your therapy and equipment are performing – and how they should be performing – from night to night. DreamMapper is a mobile and web application that keeps you actively informed about your previous night’s therapy – with information like mask fit and therapy hours – so you know you are getting what’s needed for the great night’s sleep you deserve.
DreamMapper provides all of the following:
• Bluetooth® data transfer from your Philips PAP;
• Daily feedback about your treatment and your therapy results;
• Personalize your treatment management by setting alerts and personal goals;
• Find the answers to your questions through a rich content including informational videos and guides;
• Receive notifications about your therapy and your DreamMapper compatible equipment;
Learn more about DreamMapper and the Philips devices it supports at www.dreammapper.com.
Philips CPAP devices treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) so that you can sleep better at night and be more active during the day.
Part of the Dream Family
DreamMapper is part of the Dream Family from Philips Respironics. The Dream Family offers innovative, comprehensive sleep therapy technology like:
• DreamWear: It looks different because it is different. The ingenious open-face design provides exceptional comfort with an optimal fit, easy freedom of movement and the ability to choose your most comfortable sleep position. DreamWear is User-friendly in every possible way.
• DreamStation: Embrace your care with confidence with our most innovative obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) technology. With easy-to-navigate menus, remote diagnostics, a sleek, compact profile and incredibly quiet operation, DreamStation helps make it simple to start, customize and continue your OSA therapy.
• DreamStation Go: Whether you’re traveling for business or venturing out on the vacation of a lifetime, DreamStation Go provides an easy, reliable and portable PAP experience for users who refuse to compromise.
Philips DreamMapper has access to the following permissions:
Approximate location (network-based): This is to set up Bluetooth communication. A location is required to acquire the pair.
Read the contents of your USB storage: This is needed to access the scanned and stored image that the camera takes of the Device Serial Number (DSN).
Take pictures and videos: Used to scan the DSN.
Receive data from Internet: DreamMapper needs to communicate with its Data Center.
View network connections: Wi-Fi setup as well as the need for DreamMapper to communicate with its Data Center.
Pair with Bluetooth devices: First-time connection to another Bluetooth device.
Access Bluetooth settings: First-time connection to another Bluetooth device.
Full network access: DreamMapper needs to communicate with its Data Center.
Prevent device from sleeping: Prevents the phone from “going to sleep” while playing videos.
This update includes the following:
• Assorted market-specific content updates
• Support for South Korea
• Bug fixes and performance updates
Ratings and Reviews
Well worth it
I'm so glad that I spent the extra to get the modem on my CPAP machine. It's really very handy to be able to follow my progress regularly and not to have to wait until I go in for my regular check ups.
Tells me Bluetooth is off on my phone when it’s not!
I don't know how this is possible, but latest update has made Bluetooth connectivity even LESS reliable than before :(. How is it that such an expensive device has such terrible software. No bluetooth connection completely defeats the purpose of having the app in the first place! It’s so frustrating I’m seriously considering switching brands.
Please update app to show the same level of detail that gets sent to the dr. Ie what type of apnea and when they occur throughout the night and when the pressure changes occurs throughout the night.
- Respironics, Inc.
- 27.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Koninklijke Philips N.V. All rights are reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part is prohibited without the prior written consent of the copyright holder.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.