Fantastic app for drivers: electronic logbook, expense recording and fuel site locator
DriverDirect key features:
• Log trips via GPS tracking or manual entry
• Record your trip history, produce a logbook and determine your business use for FBT purposes
• Fuel site locator
• Toyota dealer locator
• Capture expenses and generate reports
• Review trip history, including graphs
• Store and customise favourite trip purposes for future use
• Add multiple vehicles
• Publish ATO compliant logbook electronically in PDF and / or CSV and send via email
• Toyota Fleet Management (TFM) driver's guide instructions for drivers of vehicles managed by TFM
• Novated Lease tools including a comprehensive calculator and online tutor
The DriverDirect app may use GPS tracking which can consume phone battery life.
-Bug Fixes and general improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Need to fix formatting and publishing issues
There seems to be an issue when creating trip purpose, when using the return key (for example listing customer names). When publishing the report the lines become overlapped making it impossible to read the purpose.
There is also an intermittent issue when publishing to CSV, PDF being the only option that works for some users (all on latest iOS at time of publishing).
Rating it 3 as the app had no issues a year ago.
Find fuel part never loads
The ‘Find fuel’ section never loads when I need to find a fuel station that accepts my card. I have to keep deleting and installing the app until it works. Very frustrating and completely unreliable.
- Toyota Finance Australia Limited
- 37.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Toyota Finance Australia
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.