Drone Complier – the most useful, intuitive and intelligent drone management software available, built by pilots, for pilots.
Use this cross-platform solution to instantly check airspace and weather, plan flights, manage aircraft, batteries and pilots, and make sure you are complying with local regulations and documentation requirements.
Drone Complier was selected by Australia’s Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) to provide their national “Can I Fly There” app.
Drone Complier gives your business an immediate competitive advantage:
- Instantly view Airspace and weather data from your desktop or mobile device
- Advanced Maps integrating real-time airspace restrictions, NOTAMs and TFRs
- Contact info for all facilities/towers/hospitals
- Total visibility of all your batteries, pilots, aircraft, and payloads
- Create, Manage, approve and Assign flights around the world
- Aviation-grade Safety Management Processes
- Maintain logbooks and checklists in the field.
- Cloud storage of all records and data for instant access
- Total Auditability for risk management
- Business Intelligence to enhance future operations
- Real time FAA data sync
New to version 2.6.1;
We’re committed to constantly improving your flight experience, so we’ve made DC even better with:
-FAA airspace grids – Get the latest detailed info from the FAA with new enhanced detail grids
-CASA zone modifications – We’ve added Local Council Areas, Fire Notifications and Urban Area Updates so you get a complete airspace picture
-Updated airspace data
-Icon changes – call it holiday redecorating.
-As always, we also put our best folks on squashing some bugs to improve your experience!
Thanks for flying with us.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t sign up for account
You need an account to log in but when I try to sign up for a new account there is no button to submit my data and complete the process. Because of this I can’t set up an account, can’t log in, and can’t use this app.
Cannot log in
Cannot log into app after update. Deleted and reinstalled, created new account and still cannot log in. Contacted support weeks ago and still have not fixed. Worked well previously.
After the update I can’t log in to the app. Reset my password and it still wouldn’t let me. Tried making an account with the same email thinking they might’ve deleted it and still a no go.
- RPAS TRAINING AND SOLUTIONS PTY LTD
- 30.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © RPAS Training and Solutions Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.