Drop Flip is a delightful game packed with silly physics contraptions! Move, flip and manipulate obstacles of every shape and size as you accomplish the not-so-simple task of dropping a ball into a bucket.
- Over 100 crazy fun levels ranging from easy to near-impossible
- Complex gameplay wrapped in colorful, minimalistic visuals
- Joyful music with catchy sound effects
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements
- Attempt to get a “Ball-in-One” or “Ball-in-Two”
- Synchronize progress across devices via iCloud
- Made for absolutely everyone!
A few minor updates and fixes to improve gameplay.
Ratings and Reviews
A deceptively simple physics puzzler, Drop Flip has you turn your screen into wacky Rube Goldberg contraptions to send a ball into a bucket. Since no path is a straight shot, you’ll need to figure out which obstacles to manipulate, and which to leave alone, to clear every level. Gorgeous minimalist graphics, steadily increasing complexity and multiple ways to solve most puzzles deliver a whimsical experience full of clever challenges.
Why I need earphones to play this game?
Seriously, without the earphones, the game doesn't even start? I know the designer spent quite some effort on sound effect. But as a player, I don't want to be enforced, especially if you're using iPhone 7, I can't even play this game while charging. And interaction is quite odd to me. Some block is clickable some are not. But their visual are too similar for a junior new player to distinguish them. More over, sometimes the click doesn't work well. Especially right after the shape is flipped. I know there is animation need to be played. But at least, you can give player some sound or visual feedback without actually flipping the thing. At least I know the shape is not flippable rather then feel like my touchscreen is broken. Especially you have enforce the player to wear earphones.
This is very simple at the start it may be a bit too easy and simple, however it grows and become sand fun challenge. If you want to try this game I would recommend trying a later level first by playing this game of a friends device. If you liked that level you should definitely buy this game.
- BorderLeap, LLC
- 125.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 BorderLeap, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Game + 8 Bonus Levels $4.49
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.