Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dropbox is the place for your docs, photos, videos, and other files. Take Dropbox with you and stay on top of your work while you’re out and about. Share files with your team, get feedback on your work, and even make edits right from your iPhone or iPad.
• Get to your files and photos instantly while on the go
• Scan receipts, whiteboards, or documents and convert them to PDF files
• Upload photos to any folder you want, so they’re organized and easy to find
• Make files available offline, so you can work without an internet connection
• Share files with anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account
• Get feedback on your work using comments
• Create and edit Microsoft Office files directly from Dropbox
We offer in-app purchases for Dropbox Pro, which includes 1 TB of storage and additional features. The amount will be charged to your iTunes account and will vary by plan and country. You’ll see the total price before completing payment.
Dropbox Pro subscriptions purchased in-app renew monthly or yearly depending on your plan. To avoid renewal, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Dropbox also offers one-month trials for monthly subscriptions.
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/pricing_terms
What's New in Version 11.2
Thanks for using Dropbox! We regularly release updates to the App Store. Get the newest features and bug fixes by updating to the latest version.
I love Dropbox and use it everyday. The latest update with scanning functionality added is amazingly fast! This is super handy rather than having to use a 3rd party app. It has already saved my a couple of clicks. I have two tips that would make scanning even more efficient. 3D Touch icon to include scan option. Also move the add page button to the right side of bottom toolbar and rotate to the left side. Add page is used far more than rotate page. Awesome work guys!
Problem with latest update
What is going on ? Today i made a huge mistake in updating dropbox and find that i can't access my files on my iphone or ipad in that most of my pdf files are locked!! It asks me for a password. Since i never was asked to set one i have no idea how to access my files. This is ridiculous. Not happy. The silly thing is that it looks like i can access them from the web page log in but not the app. Please fix!!!!
Seriously don't know what's going on updated Dropbox now won't work on my phone or my computer
I need the stuff on there for work
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 22 June 2016
- Version: 11.2
- Size: 94.9 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: Dropbox, Inc.
- © 2016 Dropbox
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro – 1 Year$159.99
- Dropbox Pro - Monthly$14.99
- Dropbox Pro - Annual$159.99
- Pro – 3 Months$39.99