Dubstep Soundboard HD Remote
By iPlayTones, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is a remote for the "Dubstep Soundboard HD" app on the Mac App Store.
Open the Dubstep Soundboard HD Mac app and press "Sync Remote" to use this remote and control all 258 Dubstep Sounds, Looping, Volume, Open/Close multiple windows and more.
"Dubstep Soundboard must be fit for music fans, especially electronic music enthusiasts. You just need to press the buttons and drag the faders to kick off the beats. This is an exciting and cool app that you can't miss." - 5 stars by Best10Apps.com
√ EASY REMOTE SYNC
√ FAST REMOTE RESPONSE
√ SIMPLE MIXING CONTROLS
** You must have a Wi-Fi internet connection to use this remote.
1) REMOTE FEATURES INCLUDE:
• 258 audio button controls
• Open & Close 6 Soundboard Windows
• Open & Close Menu & HD Pack Windows
• Play multi-audio & effects buttons simultaneously
• Full System Volume & Mute controls
• 6 Looping controls for each Dubstep category
• Loop individual audio or multiple audio files simultaneously
• Play & Stop audio in one window, without stopping another window's audio
• Play & Mix instruments, music, tones & effects with your own music or DJ software
2) REMOTE HD AUDIO PACK FEATURES - 100% ROYALTY FREE - LIFETIME COMMERCIAL USE:
• Downloadable - Bass Wobbles Pack
• Downloadable - Claps & Snares Pack
• Downloadable - Effects Pack
• Downloadable - Hi Hats Pack
• Downloadable - Kick Drums Pack
• Downloadable - Synth Bass Pack
• Downloadable - Ultimate Dubstep Packs
** High-Definition 192kHz Downloadable Stereo Audio Packs can be used 100% Royalty Free and for Lifetime Commercial Use in your own DJ software or editing/mixing program. You can also use these at clubs, concerts, raves, parties, in videos, on the radio, internet and more.
** After syncing the remote with the Dubstep Soundboard HD Mac app, if the remote does not open windows or play audio buttons, follow Solution 1 below.
1) Open "System Preferences" on your Mac computer.
2) Select the "Sharing" folder icon.
3) Make sure "Remote Apple Events" is ON with a check mark √ inside the check box.
** If the remote does not work after following the steps in Solution 1 above, follow Solution 2 below.
1) Open the "Applications" folder > then open the "Utilities" folder on your Mac computer.
2) Right-click the "AppleScript Editor.app" and select "Get Info".
3) Make sure "Open in 32-bit mode" has a check mark √ inside the check box.
- Category: Music
- Released: 26 January 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 7.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: iPlayTones, LLC
- © 2012-2015 iPlayTones, LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.