Dulux Colour - Explore, collect & visualise
By DuluxGroup (Australia) Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Packed with great features the Dulux Colour App gives you access to the best tools and inspiration where ever you are. Capture colour anywhere, visualise the finished product and browse from over 4,500 colours. The path to perfect colour is in your hands.
• Find the Dulux match to any colour using the Capture tool.
• Visualise your favourite colours in different interior and exterior settings.
• Access the complete Dulux library with over 4,500 colours.
• Browse and save your favourite Dulux colours for later.
• Get an experts opinion with the Dulux 2014 Colour Trends.
• Discover the most popular Dulux colours.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Performance and reliability fixes
A most useful and amusing app, but.
The previous Dulux app was error-prone, but this re-write, with a new name, more than makes up for the first one.
Selecting colours with the camera and browsing the catalog are fun to use. Useful names are given for colours instead of Pantone codes. Handy for discussions.
The emailing of single colours is highly useful.
Favourites is the most important feature, and the ability to slide them up and down would be most welcome. Colours can then be directly compared.
The visualisations are very well done, but would be more helpful if the user could choose two colours at once, instead of one, for the visualisation pictures.
The look of the app and its GUI are excellent.
Altogether a super app and lots of fun to use.
Trying to remove a Favourite causes a crash!
If you're wondering what colour to paint a wall, get it!
Great to have all colours avail at fingertips etc, and the pre loaded visualisations. A couple of improvements that would help:
- Able to create multiple favourite lists with your own headings ie I might create a Whites, Feature Wall, Exterior etc (see ikea app for example)
- Able to 'sort' list order ie in my feature colours list I might add the main wall & trim colours - I'd want to be able to move them up & down list to see how they sit next to various feature colours. Same in whites, prob tossing up btw a couple of trim & wall options - would like to be able to move them all around to see how they compare.
- add a laymans blurb descriptor to each colour eg accessible from an 'i' button - I've been looking at app for colours I like, then trolling thru net to get ppls impressions of them. Eg is it warm or cool? Underlying tint/tone, what colour soft furnishings does it traditionally go well with?
These improvements would all help a lot!!!
Fun and useful
Easy to use and accurate, but I find the colours cycle too quickly when matching. Also when in favourites the app crashes if I try to remove a colour by clicking the X on the top right of each colour, so I have to click the colour then u click the heart each time. It would be great to be able to "average out" two colours to find a middle tone, or to get some suggestions of neutrals/other colours that complement that colour.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 25 November 2014
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 71.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: DuluxGroup (Australia) Pty Ltd
- © 2014 Dulux Australia
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.