Dumb Ways to Die 2: The Games has taken the world by storm; launching to the #1 spot in 83 countries with 75 million downloads and over 1.2 billion unique plays to date.
Boasting all new levels and challenges, leaderboards, as well as a cast of new characters, Dumb Ways to Die 2: The Games is (in our own completely biased view) the best sequel to anything, ever.
And the best part is over 65 million people pledged to be safe around trains following the game’s release. Dumb Ways to Die 2: The Games is bringing train safety message to the world in a cheeky and fun way.
New worldwide challenge feature!
Play against the world in a number of events.
General bug and performance fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Wackier and more hilarious than ever, this sequel’s still daring us to cheat death in entertaining ways. We’re always ready for shark hopping, volcano climbing, dragon grooming and everything else these mini-games throw at us. The absurd goals and rapid-fire pace are a winning combo.
Good Yet Bad
It’s a good game! Yes! But no one can actually play it. The ads happen like every second, which means it’s a cheap game just fir the producers to get money. Also, how do you get rid of the quick play? I couldn’t get on my favourite place- The Dumbgeon. Overall I think they could have extremely less ads and tell people how to get rid of quick play.
It broke my iPad
I would not recommend dumb ways to die not any of them. If u try any of the activities my iPad now has a purple line right down the middle of it while I was playing dumb ways to die all I have to say please don’t get it and break your device and the inventor of dumb ways to die I hope you are happy I had to spread $100 on fixing it
- Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd
- 992.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Kids’ Mode $4.49
- Remove Ads $1.49
- Pile O’ Tokens $1.49
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.