You've seen the video - now the lives of those charmingly dumb characters are in your hands.
Enjoy 61 hilarious mini-games as you attempt to collect all the charmingly dumb characters for your train station, achieve high scores and unlock the famous music video that started it all.
Download the FREE game now to enjoy the new fun and remember, be safe around trains. A message from Metro.
- Why is his hair on fire? Who cares, just RUN!
- Quickly wipe your screen free of puke
- Balance that wobbling glue eater
- Flick the piranhas out of range of those precious private parts
- Swat wasps before it's too late
- Best not invite that psycho killer inside
- Carefully remove forks from toasters
- Help self-taught pilots
- Get back from the edge of the platform you fools
- Have patience at level crossings
- No crossing the tracks! Not even for balloons!
- And who knew rattlesnakes were so picky about mustard?
Plus loads more!
- Perfect your dumb-death prevention skills to unlock the full set of characters for your train station
- Earn your own local copy of the original video
- Create your own Dumb Ways character from loads of facial features, accessories and more!
Watch the original Webby and Cannes award-winning video here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJNR2EpS0jw
It’s finally summer… if you live in Australia! Turn up the heat with three all-new Dumb Ways to Die mini-games!
SURF’S UP – It’s surfing season! Can Stumble jump the shark, or will the shark jump him?
FLIPPING OUT – Dummkopf is holding his first-ever summer barbecue! Flip the patties before they catch fire or it might also be his last.
DUMB, SET, SPIKE – Help Doomed return some volleyballs and win the championship! Just be careful – I heard that someone’s looking to flatten the competition…
We’ll be back soon with new Dumb Ways – thanks for playing!
Ratings and Reviews
Death’s never been funnier. Funny enough that when we die while poking a bear or wiring house lights, we’re as happy as when we live. Win or lose, these clever, cartoonish mini-games make survival an irresistible challenge.
I like this game I think you should just make it a hint more easy 👍🏽 thankyou
Childhood has just came back
Guts , Blood and Glory WATCH OUT!!! A TRAIN!!!
My childhood has just came back to me. Dumb ways to die is probably the best game (even better than angry birds and I’m BRAGGING about how good it is) I have ever played. Thank you for bringing phoney back too!!
- Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd
- 410.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd. Co-published by PopReach Incorporated.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
- Coin Doubler $2.99
- Dumb Amount of Coins $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.