Dungeon Hunter 4
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Venture forth into the most immersive, accomplished, and addictive chapter of the acclaimed action RPG saga!
REDISCOVER THE THRILL OF DUNGEON CRAWLING
- Progress through an EPIC STORYLINE & stunning environments
- SLASH hundreds of enemies and massive bosses
- LOOT countless items
EXPERIENCE A TRUE RPG
- Choose from 4 character Classes with unique combat styles
- UPGRADE your battle skills
- CUSTOMIZE, craft and charm your gear
- Unveil the mysteries around your warrior
GO FOR MULTIPLAYER ACTION
- Enter COOP arenas for highly intense fights
- Show off your battle skills in the PVP modes!
The Demons, a race thought to have been extinguished eons ago, have returned. You awaken from what seemed like a nightmare to find your kingdom, Valenthia, decimated. Unharmed from the battle, you are mysteriously gifted with tremendous new power and skills. You could be your people’s only remaining hope…
** Supports Game Controllers made for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Game Controller support requires iOS 7 or later and is compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPad 2 or later, and iPod touch (5th generation).
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
End User License Agreement : http://www.gameloft.com/eula/
What's New in Version 1.9.2
Minor bugs fixed
Stunning visuals on a freemium P2W model.
The game is heavily inspired by if not, ripped off the diablo series (Diablo 3 by any chance?...).
The gameplay is unique in such that its counterpart Diablo 3 is brought in a more compact form in the palm of ones hands. The graphics are pretty good *for a mobile game* however since this game is based on a free to play or as the devs like to call it, a 'freemium version', expect to be heavily disheartened later throughout your journey as your current equipment will not suffice and the realisation will kick in that in order to progress further you must pay real $$$ (as expected of course since it is a P2W F2P game).
I suggest not spending more than $10 dollars on a mobile app for in app purchases as you will be ripping yourself off. This game's real once of value should be $6-8 so don't be fooled by Gameloft's in game monetisation.
These guys are worse than blizzard ;)
Love the game but My game is frozen the game shows up in my app switcher but turns it's self of but if I click the game it goes straight to a blank screen then turns it's self after a couple seconds I don't know how to fix it is there anything you guys can do thanks
Perfect mobile RPG looter for public transport
Good fun RPG dungeon crawler no need to buy gems to play and enjoy. They are awesome for speeding up gear upgrades though. If you like this see 3 and 5 too.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 04 June 2015
- Version: 1.9.2
- Size: 935 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the logo Gameloft are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Rogue's Cache of Gems$2.99
- Smith's Savings of Gems$7.99
- Merchant's Stockpile of Gems$14.99
- Baron's Fortune of Gems$30.99
- Matte Bundle$7.99
- King's Ransom of Gems$79.99
- Stately Bundle$7.99
- Heroic Bundle$7.99