An internationally proven Bible reading program that’s achievable, customisable, and solo, small group, and sermon friendly - now on your iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad. The E100 is built around 100 carefully selected Bible passages that can be read in about 10 minutes. These passages are organised in a way that will help you develop a big picture understanding of God’s Word, and include complementary reflections and prayers.
Get into God’s Word, get real understanding, and develop your daily habit of reading the Bible.
- 100 easy-to-read passages that will give you a big picture understanding of the Bible
- Choose your timeframe
- Choose friends, family, or groups to read it with to keep you enthusiastic and accountable
- See your progress in graph form
- Record your insights
- Select your preferred font size
- Includes all readings and a full Bible
- Each reading has additional reflections and prayers to help you apply it
- A Bible reading program you can do anytime, anywhere, to fit in with your day
* iPhone 5 support
* Swipe to navigate through screens
* Toolbar added to Bible for easier chapter navigation
* Typos fixed in Bible
Ratings and Reviews
Great for building a new habit
I think this app is fantastic! It's a great way for me to better build the habit of daily prayer and journal. Not just that but I've encouraged my life group boys to do it with me and we champion each other on. It's very fitting for them as many of them didn't grow up leaning the basic bible stories and meanings behind them.
However when it gets the the 'apply' step we all write our responses in a shared Evernote notebook instead as E100 is glitchy on that step for iphone5 users. It works out well anyways as a shared notebook helps for us to do it together, share our responses and champion each other on.
I recommend E100 look into fixing this glitch and also making a way for people to complete this app with their friends better.
Great app though
Fantastic app, encourages good habits, thank you!
I think I've found a bug though. I use an older iPhone 4, the "Apply" section of your app is not suited to the smaller screen on this device. When I tap to enter my notes the keyboard appears but the text entered cannot be seen, so I'm entering text "blindly". Anyone else had this problem? Any chance of a fix? 5 stars if you can! :-)
I really need to update my phone but if I do this app won't work, can you please update it for IOS11, it's a great app and I do not want to lose it.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.