By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Always stay connected to the battlefield with the Battlelog app for iPhone and iPad.
It contains all the features you need to stay on top of the game. Check your stats, see what’s next to unlock, view the results from your matches, challenge your friends to Missions, customize your Loadout and see how you’re doing in the Geo Leaderboards.
Battlelog even connects to Battlefield™ 4 while you’re playing the game! Now you can find the server you want to play on or join a friend directly from the Battlelog app with Remote Joining. You can also customize your Loadout in real-time while you’re playing, and on iPad you can even use BattleScreen to get a fullscreen, real-time minimap of the game you’re playing.
You can also connect with friends and the Battlefield™ community. Write updates to your feed, read all the latest news and join other passionate fans in the forums. With Battlelog you will always have the battlefield with you.
• SOLDIER STATS & PROGRESSION – View the progress and stats of your soldier to see how far you are from your next rank, how many kills you’ve gotten, and which weapon is your best.
• LOADOUT – Customize your soldier’s Loadout wherever you are, and you can even update from the app in real-time while you’re playing.
• SUGGESTIONS & TRACKING – Get suggestions for new awards and unlocks to pursue, or find that special weapon you’re after and track it so you can follow its progression.
• BATTLE REPORTS – View detailed stats of your past games to inspect your strengths and weakness, and share the reports to your feed for extra bragging rights.
• MULTIPLAYER & REMOTE JOIN – View and find servers directly in the app, and join your friends or favorite servers remotely when you’re playing.
• BATTLESCREEN* - View the minimap in fullscreen and real-time on your iPad, while you’re playing. As squad leader you can even set new orders directly from the app.
• LEADERBOARDS – Choose your location and see how you stack up against friends, your city, your country and the world across a wide range of stats.
• MISSIONS – Challenge your friends to custom Missions to see who can get the most kills in a round or be the best tank destroyer.
• CAMPAIGN – View your campaign progression, check your stats and see how many points you’ve collected compared to your friends.
• FORUMS – Share your passion for Battlefield™ with the rest of the community in the forums.
• BATTLE FEED – Stay in touch with your friends’ Battlefield™ progression and share your stories with them.
• COM CENTER – See when your friends are online and are playing Battlefield™ and get quick access to their profile and stats.
• NEWS – Stay up-to-date with the latest Battlefield™ news from anywhere in the world.
• PREMIUM – See what releases and drops are coming up for Premium members.
• Battlefield™ 4
• Battlefield™ 3 (only iPhone)
What's New in Version 2.1.5
We’ve made some behind-the-scenes adjustments to improve overall gameplay.
As buggy and broken as the game
This works about as well as the game does right now -- that is to say hardly at all.
My stats for Battlefield 4 are for the Xbox 360, a system I tried to play the beta on (but found it too buggy to even find a game) but I've been playing on Xbox One for days. I can't switch soldiers as it won't let me.
It says I haven't played in six days... that's when I got the Xbox One version. I've played a lot since then.
No customisation options, progress reports, no battle summaries. Ugh, the game on the Xbox One frequently crashes to the home screen... why I thought the app would be any better is beyond me.
Say what you will about Call of Duty, at least it works. DICE and EA have completely failed. I don't care how long and hard they worked on this game and this app -- this isn't a charity it's a business, I'm your customer and you have failed to deliver what I paid for.
A complete failure, top to bottom.
It was good, now it's not
This app was fantastic when BF4 first launched. After the update just after launch it has been absolutely terrible to use.
Choosing a server can not be done well as the app is not updating in real time.
The L85 assault weapon loadout can not be used as it actually clears the weapon. i.e you add a font grip in game then after game you add a laser through the the app and it clears all weapon ad dons
General app use is all over the place. You are for ever having to swipe the screen away because every time you try to do something the friends screen comes across.
And that is just today. Tomorrow there will be a few weird other things happening.
Battlelog? More like Battlelag.
App does what it says on the tin mostly. Very detailed stats, ability to access load outs, see your progression, unlock etc. It's very good in that aspect. The problem is the humongous lag that comes with using the UI. While it certainly looks pretty, I don't know how this can be released when the response time of everything is slower than 90's dial up speeds. It's so bad, it makes the app unusable at times. I'd love to see this improved, until then, it's a great app, lots of useful and detailed information, wrapped up in a terribly slow UI that would frustrate any user.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 22 November 2013
- Version: 2.1.5
- Size: 47.7 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: EA Swiss Sarl
- © 2012 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.