By eBay Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The eBay app is packed full of features that make it easy to browse, buy, sell and manage your eBay experience whenever and wherever you are!
With eBay mobile you can:
● Search, Bid, Buy or Make offers on unique items from sellers worldwide
● List your items for sale on eBay in minutes
● Use the barcode scanner to find items, compare prices or start a new listing
● Get customizable alerts about your eBay items and activity
● Track your packages
● Leave feedback
● Read and respond to eBay messages
● Follow your favorite searches and sellers for quick access to the latest inventory
● Revise your listings and manage your eBay business on the go
● So much more. We’ll stop here so you can start shopping now.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Thanks to all our loyal fans for your support and suggestions! Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us with any questions by tweeting @askebay or join the discussion at www.ebay.com/iOS
What's New in Version 4.1.0
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Plus all the additions we made in v4.0:
eBay 4.0 for iOS is designed to place the best of eBay front and center. We’ve redesigned navigation, bidding and search, and built a brand new home screen with two personalized channels:
● Activity: Quick access and timely updates to the things that matter to you.
● Shop: Browse a blend of curated and personalized items by department.
Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us with any questions by tweeting @askebay or visiting www.ebay.com/iOS.
Almost unusable and if I had an option if leave for good.
To say the last few updates of the eBay App were a disaster is an understatement. Besides being very user unfriendly with it hawking its preferred curated items at you, it crashes, it won't let me remove items I have finished with from my bought items list and navigation of the site and app is confusing at best. I really, really, really hate it. I just want to open the app and select either my watched, bidding on/bought items or items for sale page that I can preselect and it remembers. Stop forcing your ads to be the first thing I see. They're never relevant or are things I have already bought.
Still terrible, advice ignored by eBay
Version 4.1.0: eBay has not taken notice of all the negative reviews and left the app as terrible as it was last update. I see no change at all in this release. I used to browse the app all the time til v4 ruined my experience. Don't expect anything better in this update.
Version 4.00: This redesign is so bad that I won't be using the app anymore until it's reverted back to the way it was. So much swiping up/down left/right what were they thinking. Old version was simple to use with the buttons at the bottom. Not hidden in a side bar like it is now. Shame I can't give this zero stars.
So many more clicks
I used to be able to get quickly to may saved searches and see which one has new items. Now o the home screen I need to scroll down but that only shows about 6 of my followed searches I then have to click again to get to all of them. I used to be able to see how many had new items from home screen and click once to get there. I also like the suggested items on the old home screen. Please bring back the old app.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 05 October 2015
- Version: 4.1.0
- Size: 63.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: eBay Inc.
- © 2008 – 2015 eBay Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.