Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Researchers now have an optimized way to experience authoritative content – both online and offline! Search, read, and download e-books that your institution acquires from leading publishers as well as materials uploaded and integrated by your librarian. What's more, you can import your own PDF documents – outside of the ebrary platform – through the app itself.
Key features include:
* Online and offline reading
* Seamless downloading of full titles
* Simple and advanced search
* Multiple navigation controls
* Table of contents with relevancy rankings
* Early check-in of ebrary's e-books
* Copy and paste with automatic citation for offline documents
* User configurable download size warnings
* Import and use documents from other sources
* Available in English and Spanish
* Optional sign-in with Facebook user name and password
* email ID based authentication
* Use of up to 7 different devices from the same account
What's New in Version 1.3.1
I can search online and offline. Read, download ebooks. Import my own PDFs.
- Category: Books
- Updated: 27 June 2013
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 10.4 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: ebrary
- © 2012 ebrary
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.