Educreations is a unique interactive whiteboard and screencasting tool that's simple, powerful, and fun to use. Annotate, animate, and narrate nearly any type of content as you explain any concept. Teachers can create short instructional videos and share them instantly with students, or ask students to show what they know and help friends learn something new.
INSTRUCTION THAT'S READY WHENEVER YOU ARE
Finished lessons are stored securely in your online Educreations account, so they're available whenever and wherever you need them. You control who sees what. Even if something happens to your iPad, all of your videos are safe.
DESIGNED FOR THE DIGITAL CLASSROOM
Create classes that students can join right within the app. Lessons sync automatically between teacher and student iPads, so it's easy for students to access teacher instruction and for teachers to monitor student work. Students without iPads can access classes and lessons on the Educreations website.
Lessons can also be shared via link, email, Messages, Facebook, Twitter, or by embedding them on your blog or website. Upgrade to Pro to export your videos to the Camera Roll, open them in other apps, and use them in other video projects.
SUPPORT AND ENGAGE STUDENTS
• Offer students additional instruction outside the classroom
• Enable students to control the pace of their learning
• Provide rich audio/video feedback on student work
• Gain deep insights into student comprehension
• Free up class time for hands-on learning and projects
• Tutor someone remotely
INCREDIBLE FREE FEATURES
• Record and replay your voice, handwriting, and drawings
• Snap a photo or import images from Photos, Dropbox, Google Drive, or the Web
• Add typed text in a variety of colors and sizes
• Draw on top of everything with brilliant colors of beautifully rendered digital ink
• Animate images and text by tapping and dragging while recording
• Edit out any recording mistakes with the built-in video editor
• Scroll pages up or down when you need extra space
• Save a draft of your work and finish it later on other devices
• Store your lessons securely in the cloud and control who can see what
• Create and manage classes that students can join
• Share your lessons with your classes, or via link, email, Messages, Facebook, or Twitter
• Embed your lessons on your blog or website
EVEN MORE WITH PRO
• Export videos to the Camera Roll or open in other apps
• Import documents, presentations, webpages, and custom maps
• Whiteboard pointer tool (additional Pro tools coming soon)
• Save unlimited drafts so you can work on multiple projects at once
• 5GB of cloud storage, enough to store over 150 hours of lessons
• Share Pro benefits with your entire class (up to 40 students)
Educreations offers the following Pro subscriptions:
1 month: $11.99 (auto-renewing)
1 year: $99.99 (not auto-renewing)
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
If you purchase a monthly plan, your Educreations Pro subscription will automatically renew at the end of each period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for the unused portion of the current period. Yearly plans do not auto-renew.
GET IN TOUCH
If you have any questions, comments, or feedback, we’d love to hear from you.
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/educreations
Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/educreations
Introducing lesson draft syncing!
• Access your saved drafts on all devices with your Educreations account
• Support for Apple Classroom, managed accounts, and iCloud Keychain
• Updates for the most recent versions of iOS
• Support for Clever Instant Login
• Improved recording reliability (version 2.2.16)
• Document import fixes for Dropbox and Google Drive (version 2.2.15)
• Image import fixes (version 2.2.16)
• Bug fixes (version 2.2.16)
Ratings and Reviews
You shouldn’t have to but the full version to enjoy most of the app, but other than that keep up the good work!
Really Good App
Really convenient for school drawing presentations with voice overs!
This app is so great for presentations and I use it a lot for school. But there are only three things I find need fixing.
One is that if ever I make a mistake when recording, my only two options are to either totally restart or go with it. Neither option is very appealing. A feature where the recording could be edited or just an undo recent recording option would be great.
The second is adding in multiple photos to have in the background of my text, whenever I try to move them around to fit in the screen some will be below others and some will be above and there is no option for me to move a photo I want in front of another except duplicating the picture. A "move to front" or "move to back" option would be perfect because otherwise it takes me extra time to organise the photos.
The last thing is sometimes the text will be hard to read because I have put a picture in the background. If there was an option to create a plain white or whatever colour background to my text then that would fix the problem completely.
Other than those three points the app is wonderful and I love it.
- Educreations, Inc
- 36.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Educreations, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Classroom Edition $17.99
- Pro Classroom Edition (1 year) $159.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.