Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Meet Edison, the super affordable robot for learning and inventing.
EdWare is the graphical programing language for Edison, a LEGO compatible robot that anyone can afford and now with the EdWare app you can program Edison on your tablet.
EdWare is a great way to learn to program robots, as it introduces programming in a fun way through the use of drag and drop programming icons.
The EdWare app is easy to use and is packed with features:
• Program Edison robot from a headphone jack
• Signup and login to create and access your programs across other EdWare platforms (Web, iOS, Android)
• Share programs via Facebook, Twitter and Email
• Built in help
You can program Edison robot to:
• Detect obstacles
• Follow lines
• Sense light
• Play music
• Respond to sound
• Drive straight, in circles, turn and much more…
To get started you can even try our built in programs to see just what this robot can do.
Visit meetedison.com for more information about the Edison robot.
Edison… fun robotics for tomorrow’s inventors. The only real question is... what will you invent?
What's New in Version 1.0.1
• Fixed a bug that was stopping some users from loading programs.
• Other minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 27 January 2016
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 15.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Verto Group Pty Ltd
- © 2006 Microbric
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.