Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
eHarmony is the worldwide, premium online dating service that helps over 438 people get married, DAILY. As the most trusted dating service*, we start by really getting to know you and then introduce you to some of the most amazing and compatible singles anywhere. With the eHarmony iPhone app, it literally takes minutes to sign up and to receive your first match – all for free!
By downloading our free mobile app, you can:
• Sign up for the eHarmony Online Dating service for FREE
• Complete your Relationship Questionnaire for FREE
• Receive your detailed Online Dating Personality Profile for FREE
• Upload photos from your phone or from Facebook
• Receive your daily compatible matches for FREE
• Send Smiles to your matches for FREE
• Get to know your matches for FREE using Guided Communication
• Plan unforgettable dates with other singles with Datebook for FREE
Get the most out of your eHarmony experience by subscribing. As a subscriber, you can:
• Unlock full mobile access
• See your matches' photos
• Use the feature - What If? - to meet even more compatible singles
• Send and receive eHarmony Mail
• See who’s viewed your profile
• See when a match last logged in
We have multiple subscription options to choose from – starting as low as $24.99/month:
• Your iTunes account will be charged at confirmation of your purchase and auto-renews for the same upgrade price at the end of each three/six/twelve-month period.
• Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase and must be turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• No cancellation of the current upgrade plan is allowed during your active period.
Other things you need to know:
• eHarmony is safe and secure
• You must be at least 18 years old to download and use this app
*Based on a survey of 1,405 singles conducted by Lonergan Research for eHarmony.
What's New in Version 4.1.13
• Stuck coming up with answers? We now have tips within the relationship questionnaire to help you come up with better answers
• New subscriber can now view their matches profiles pictures without logging out and logging back in
• You will no longer be logged out when you leave the app when going through the questionnaire and even better you will be taken back to the question you last left off on
• Losing and then gaining connection during the questionnaire will now take you back to the question you last left off on
• Having issues trying to change the passcode settings? We've got it fixed, so you should be able to change your Passcode settings now
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Biggest con ever
eHarmony is a crock. If you actually want to use the site for what it's advertised for you need to be locked in for long periods of time while you're money goes down the drain - and you can't get out of it. Not sure how the matching system works, 99% of the people I get matched with I have nothing in common with whatsoever. I have been on a number of dates with people I have met and that's all that we discover. The company does nothing for you to ensure you are a compatible match, I'm sure it's random. Not sure where they get their stats for the #1 dating site but it's a load of rubbish. Join a club and meet people that way - this isn't worth it!
Poor, disappointing , unhappy
These words describe this up to a T it's not very good at all Besley the app is very confusing to understand and work secondly it says things like you need upgrade all you need to subscribe and you get the button and nothing happens it leads you nowhere. You can't talk to people you can't see that you can't do it evening on the up and it took me up to 2 days to work out that I need to go into my settings and tweak a couple of changes for me to actually get matches very disgusted very disappointed very unhappy
Never again. App is flawed in so many ways. Close off unwanted matches and they reappear all the time. New matches arrive Nothing like the description matching that is set. Do not lock yourself into multiple payment plans. Once you have committed to say a 6 month membership you can't cancel, you have to wait until the time has lapsed, the problem is the payments are taken over 3 instalments. If you don't unsubscribe on the rollover day the membership will auto renew. This auto renew is not changeable. You've been warned!!!
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 08 April 2015
- Version: 4.1.13
- Size: 42.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: eHarmony.com
- © eHarmony, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- eHarmony Basic$1.29
- eHarmony Basic$149.99
- eHarmony Basic$179.99
- eHarmony TotalConnect$169.99
- eHarmony Basic$24.99
- eHarmony Basic$229.99
- eHarmony TotalConnect$179.99
- eHarmony Basic$149.99
- eHarmony Basic$114.99
- eHarmony TotalConnect$249.99