Elders, a leading Australian agribusiness, recognises how important it is to have accurate weather information updated on a regular basis. To help make your decisions easier Elders Weather is now available at your fingertips.
Elders Weather includes over 2000 locations, key international locations and the ability to add up to 10 favourite locations.
The New Elders Weather App is free to download and includes features like:
- Current weather conditions
- 7 Day forecasts
- Next 48 hours (with hourly breakdown)
- Local and National Radar
- Observation history
- Tides and Moon
Very useful weather data:
- Dew point
- Minimum and maximum temperature
- Chance of rain and amount
- Wind (gusts)
- National Satellite
- 7 Day synoptic
- GFS 0-7 and 7-14 day
- Rain forecast maps
- Radar maps with pause & play function
Further detail available with the app:
- Postcode / town name search for over 2000 Australian Locations
- Key International locations
- Browser by state / district
- Save up to 10 favourite locations
Current weather conditions:
- Temperature - Now, minimum and maximum
- Dew Point
- Feels like
- Relative Humidity
- Rain since 9am
- Local Warnings
- Past 24hrs temperature and wind gusts
- Nearby 4 locations
7 Day forecast:
- Minimum / Maximum temperature
- Rain chance as percentage and quantity
- District forecast
- Wind forecast for 9am and 3pm
- Frost risk
- UV Index
- Sunrise / Sunset
Next 48 hours forecast:
Hourly or 3-hourly breakdown
Wind direction and speed
Chance of rain and intensity
Rainfall forecast (Requires in-app purchase)
- 28 days and 12 month forecast for district
- Detailed commentary on rainfall conditions
- National, state & local radars with play/pause, forward/backwards and zoom function
- National Satellite
- 7 Day Synoptic
- GFS 0-7 and 8-14 day Rain forecast maps
- Nino 3.4 index
Personalize your app:
- Choose your units: Temp Cº-Fº, Km/h-knots, mm-inches, metres or inches.
- Personalize which modules go into your homepage
- Wake up with Elders. An alarm inside the app
- Push Notifications available for several different parameters.
You can buy our Silver Membership will give you exclusive access to:
Advanced push notifications
28 days rain forecasts
12 months district forecasts
Longer observation history
Extra layers on radars
Lightning information on National radar
The membership is an annual subscription, and will last 12 months from the day of Purchase.
The price of Silver membership annual subscription is AUD$2.99 / year with unlimited access to all the features during this period.
All payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of current period.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the current membership price.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal can be turned off by the user at any time, by visiting Account Settings after purchase, however, the active subscription period will run til the end without any refund (No cancellation of current subscription, only cancellation of renewal is allowed).
The Elders Weather app for iphone is owned by Elders Rural Services Australia and uses Bureau of Meteorology forecasts and Weatherzone meteorologists to produce accurate forecasts for Australia and the world. More information on our data sources can be found at www.eldersweather.com.au/datasources
Your feedback is welcome via email at email@example.com.
The Elders weather website can be found at www.eldersweather.com.au
- Fixed lots of bugs
- Made minimum temperature colours easier to read
- Display observation and forecast location
Ratings and Reviews
Bring back the old app
I had used the old app for years every day, multiple times a day. It was easy to use, info I needed was clear, in simple format and easy to find. Got a new phone and it automatically updated the app, I’m not impressed. It’s clunky, hard to read and find the info I want, impossible to see forecast at a glance, and I can’t see the amount of expected rain over the next 7 days at a glance- I have to click on the forecast for that day to see how much rain is expected. Why change something that wasn’t broken and make it less user friendly?
Easy Read weather
As the years have moved along and the sight is deminisioning the strong contrast between green and red have made the ease of this app very appropriate. It’s either cloudy or clear and most times accurate for choosing our best day and time to play golf!
Maybe slow the time between clips would be an improvement and the use of Western Australian TIME for our local areas!! Otherwise keep it going. LB
I totally agree with Sally the old app was easy to read and follow. Because I only wear reading glasses when necessary , and I don’t carry those with me, I find when checking the weather forecast i cannot see the readings as they have got much smaller. I know that there is more information on this new app but if one can’t read them then it’s useless. I do not carry my glasses when outside.
I like the radar readings, at least one can see what’s coming.
- Elders Rural Services Australia Limited
- 65.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Elders
- In-App Purchases
- Silver Membership $2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.