Never face metastatic breast cancer (mBC) alone.
There’s no right or wrong way to feel with mBC and we know that asking for support from others may sometimes feel daunting.
EmotionSpace supports women living with mBC in their daily life
To make EmotionSpace as useful as possible, we built the app by working alongside women with mBC. Their support was vital in helping to shape the content and the choices that the app offers.
There’s no need to bottle things up with EmotionSpace. Whenever something’s on your mind just use the app to express how you’re feeling and why. Then choose from the suggestions of things that might help you feel better.
• A secure space to express how you feel
• Share feelings anytime, anywhere
• Express your feelings, take action, get support
EmotionSpace also includes a customisable screen for you to show the healthcare professionals involved in your breast cancer treatment – so they can see at a glance how you’re doing and respond accordingly. And we also list local support organisations and events in your area, so you can get help face-to-face as well as electronically.
EmotionSpace is free to use.
Download the app now!
Minor bug fixes to support iOS 12
- Pfizer Inc
- 69.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Pfizer Inc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.