Collect, collaborate, create from anywhere with the EndNote app - the world's most popular research management tool. With flexible tools for searching, organizing, sharing research, and creating bibliographies, the EndNote for iPad app extends your ability to stay on top of cutting edge research and connect with your EndNote library on the go.
EndNote enables you to easily view, edit, organize, and share research material on the iPad. By syncing your research library across iPad, online, and desktop, you increase the power of EndNote by gaining seamless access to your reference library from multiple devices and platforms.
EndNote for iPad includes:
- Sign up for a free, EndNote online account or sign in to an existing account
- Synchronize your library references, attachments, and PDF annotations to your online account and X8 desktop
- Built in web browser to search Clarivate Analytics Web of Science TM, PubMed, Google Scholar, your library catalog, or any other database you choose
- Built in PDF viewer with wide range of annotation features. Annotations made can be synced and edited online and on the X8 desktop
- Importing capabilities for .ris, .nbib, and other popular reference file formats
- Email and copy options for sharing references and file attachments with collaborators
- EndNote “temporary citation” format support
- Attach files from Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive to your references (accounts available separately)
- Viewing and editing options for references and file attachments
- Sorting, searching, and grouping options for references and file attachments
- Getting Started Guide documentation
This update is designed to improve the stability and performance of EndNote for iPad, as well as address some user issues.
* Improve internal workflow when email address is externally changed.
* Support display of notifications at startup.
* Fix issue with renaming file attachments before syncing.
* Fix issue when advancing thru a large set of search results.
* Improve accessibilty.
* Several other more minor bug fixes.
We are working hard to improve the user experience for all of our customers. Thank you for your feedback.
For help or to leave feedback, please visit us at: http://endnote.com/ipad/contact
Ratings and Reviews
Buggy and crashes frequently
Often crashes when trying to work with text.
You can drag and drop references to groups, unless it's the last group. In this case it's covered by the settings button.
Needs to be able to send reference field text to Word so that the references can be included in Mac or PC Word editors with the Endnote plugin.
I normally don’t rate but when I do it means a lot so, Thank You for this App:)
It is really annoying that we can’t export the reference along with its attachment at once!
- Clarivate Analytics (US) LLC
- 77.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2013 Thomson Reuters
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.