English Visayan Dictionary
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This is English - Visayan and Visayan - English Dictionary (Kapulúngan Binisayá-Ininglís), containing 24000 translation articles. The Dictionary is OFFLINE and does not need the internet connection.
Database size is more than 2MB. It will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
1. History – every word you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add words to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Word spelling, using Text-To-Speech module (requires internet connection).
6. Context word search – click any word in translation article and search for it’s translation.
What's New in Version 2.0.46
Some bugfixes and imrovements for our new interface.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 11 October 2016
- Version: 2.0.46
- Size: 23.0 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese
- Seller: Nikolay Vorobiev
- © 2016, Tavola.pro
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.