Enotify PDF Lite
By The Trustee for Kidd Family Trust
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enotify PDF Lite is an incident/issue notification system that empowers any staff member to collect data from site incidents or issues. Instead of collecting information on paper, enotify PDF can be used to collect this data easily. This app generates a PDF report from the data collected and can be emailed to specified users.
The app allows users to collect multiple photographs, voice recording, text details and a location. The location can be pin pointed via GPS or can be entered manually.
enotify PDF includes following features:
- Audio recording to add details.
- Multiple photographs.
- No server communication overhead, PDF reports can be generated quickly and easily by the app. Your data will never be stored on servers other than with whom you decide to send the report to.
- Option to enter address of location manually without using maps.
- User can set priority of incident/issue.
Now it's quick, flexible and easy to report!
What's New in Version 1.1
- add feature to reset selected data while creating reports.
- add report resending feature for completed reports.
- Fix location issue, enable location selection even if location services are turned off.
- Fix images selection issue.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 29 February 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 3.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Trustee for Kidd Family Trust
- © 2012 Apps Ppl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.