Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Entanglement, the popular online puzzle game by Gopherwood Studios is now on iPad! The goal is to make the longest path possible; rotate and place hexagonal tiles etched with paths to extend your path. Don’t run into the walls or the game is over!
- Two gameplay modes: Classic and Gold Rush
- Four unique game boards
- Multiplayer! Play solo or with up to five of your friends
- Star ranking system
- Game Center scoreboards
Classic Mode - Earn points for each tile you cross. The more tiles you cross in a turn, the more points they are worth. Watch out for walls and other players! Playable solo or with up to five of your friends!
Gold Rush Mode - Gold Rush adds a twist to the traditional Entanglement gameplay by introducing golden paths to the mix. Cross a golden path to uncover a gold nugget. Earn points for each tile it crosses returning to the mine cart. Cross several golden paths in a single turn for mega points! Playable solo or with up to five of your friends!
FOUR UNIQUE GAME BOARDS:
The iOS version of Entanglement includes the classic board from the online game and three brand new boards, each presenting a unique challenge.
STAR RANKING SYSTEM:
Wondering how good you really are? Earn stars based on your score. Prove your skill by earning a three star rank on every board.
GAME CENTER SCOREBOARDS:
Compare your scores Entanglement players around the world! View scoreboards for each map and mode. The Combined scoreboard reveals the best Entanglement player of all.
ABOUT THE ONLINE VERSION OF ENTANGLEMENT:
- Over 1 MILLION installs on Chrome browsers worldwide.
- 5/5 Star rating with over 600 reviews on the Chrome Store.
- 4.5/5 review on Jay is Games.
- Included in the ‘Top Ten Freeware Puzzle Games 2010’ on Indie Games: The Weblog.
- Featured as Kim Komando’s ‘Cool Site of the Day’ on 8/18/10.
What's New in Version 1.1
Fixed tutorial crash
Fixed compatibility with iOS 3.x
Great game with two tiny flaws
This game is great, always a challenge and very interesting. Great variety of game modes, means it never gets old.
This game would receive 5 stars, however there are two small things that need to be fixed.
1. The rotate / place piece ability is too touchy. Many times I've gone to rotate the piece and inadvertently placed the piece instead, ending the game. Fix this and it will be excellent!
2. The review request after EVERY GAME! Why is there not an ask me later option!!! Ruins the flow of the game! The one reason I am writing this review is for it to STOP ASKING ME!
One addition I could see which would be excellent would be a 5 second rule game; where you only have 3 or 5 seconds to place each piece making it harder to trace out the exact perfect route! That would be excellent!
A relaxing and addictive game! Nicely drawn and thought out! One star deducted because the rotation mechanism is a little too sensitive which means I frequently submit a move I only meant to rotate, thus ending my game by accident which is a bit frustrating- fix this and my next rating will be 5 stars! Thanks :)
Fun application ruined by nagging to review
This is an addictive game that has been well implemented on the iPad. The graphics are not as vibrant as the web version but the controls are easy to learn and use.
The overall user experience is ruined by the game asking for a user review after every game. Not good form and the reason why this received 2 stars not 5.