The EO Network app is exclusively for use by members and staff of the Entrepreneurs' Organization.
Tap into the power of your EO network—now available at your fingertips. The EO Network app is a new way to interact with your chapter, your Forum and the rest of #EONATION. The app offers a secure way to log in, manage your profile, message other members and join new group discussions.
Connect and share with your chapter, your Forum, event attendees and other EO contacts—all your EO networks in one place, available in an instant.
Visiting a new city? Use your location to find EO events and members nearby. Reach out to make new contacts within the network you can trust.
Meet up with EO peers at a variety of events. You’re just a few simple clicks away from registering for key learning events, the most talked about socials and daring MyEO events.
Maximize the value of your EO membership by accessing your chapter, regional and global partnerships.
When you sign on, you’ll automatically be linked to your chapter. Keep up to date on the most important notices by staying connected.
Looking for quick access to EO’s member leaders? Easily find your best points of contact, and share your big ideas on how to make the EO experience even better.
- Enhancement: Nearby Events now updates based on zoom radius and positions within map
- Enhancement: Added event thumbnail images for My Events
- Enhancement: Updated UI for Network Search
- Enhancement: Updated UI to include button on My Events that applies filter to All Event with global and user's chapter events filtered
- Fixed issue with users unable to create channels and add users on certain devices
- Fixed issue with user modification of past events
- Fixed issue related to formatting of push notifcation for new messages
- Fixed profile placeholder template
- Fixed event time-zone issues and time-conversions
- Fixed issue related to current and upcoming leadership listings
- Fixed bug related to users that have opted-out-of-forum
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.