By Efficient Medical Systems PTY LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"ePatient; made by clinicians, for clinicians!
ePatient is a revolutionary new patient list tool that makes managing all your inpatients a breeze.
Throw away your old cumbersome paper rounding list and experience the benefits of a secure, cloud-hosted, digital patient list which is right at your fingertips and always up to date.
Whether you are a member of a treating team or a sole clinician, ePatient plays a vital role in your daily practice.
- Create a secure, up-to-date patient rounds list so patient information is always at your fingertips.
- Admit new patients with the touch of a button.
- ePatient automatically sorts your patients by ward and bed location so you never lose track of them.
- Network with other colleagues who also utilise ePatient.
- Share selected patients with individual colleagues...or
- Create a virtual team and synchronise your entire ePatient list with them.
- Optimise teamwork with synchronised task-lists for each of your patients.
- Record daily progress notes and investigation results; you can even take photos of X-rays or track wound healing over time. The possibilities are endless.
- Record significant background medical histories, medications and allergies.
- Export your ePatient list to a PDF as a daily backup or email it directly to your 'more traditional' team members.
- ePatient works better the more people who use it, so share it with all your colleagues!! Share ePatient via Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn directly from within the app .
ePatient is already revolutionising the way teams of clinicians manage their patients, and is in turn improving the quality of modern hospital-based healthcare.
NOTE : ePatient is NOT a formal medical record, nor does it aim to replace a formal medical record. It is designed only to replace a paper rounds list to facilitate patient tracking and coordination of daily clinical tasks.
Use ePatient responsibly and only in accordance with your local laws.
ePatient is designed with your patients' confidentiality and your indemnity in mind. The administrators of ePatient are NOT able to view any of your confidential patient information. All data is stored on Amazon's trusted and secure web servers and wireless transfers between the server and your device are SSL encrypted. Only YOUR account (and those colleagues you have selectively shared patients with) can access your data.
ePatient also permanently deletes ALL clinical patient information once a patient is discharged. ONLY a patient's name and date of birth are retained by the system for ease of future readmission."
What's New in Version 1.1
Minor Bug Fixes.
Great app - way better than a word document patient list!
This app is the future! Secure, efficient and easy to use. The task list is a revelation and because it's synced with my team mates, we all know which patient jobs have been done and which ones are still pending.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 06 June 2015
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 45.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Efficient Medical Systems PTY LTD
- © Efficient Medical Systems PTY LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 year subscription$16.99
- 6 month subscription$10.99