By Uppercut Games Pty Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EPOCH - Post-apocalyptic Robot Combat
Made in Australia by new game development studio Uppercut Games
Featured as "Game of the Week" on the App Store!
* IGN.COM - "iOS cover shooting done right".
* TOUCHARCADE.COM - "Cover never felt so awesome"
* SLIDETOPLAY.COM - "Combine the gorgeous look with the superbly tuned touch-screen controls and high level of replayability, and result is a great and unique iOS action game ..."
* GIZMODO.CO.UK - "EPOCH is the new cover-shooter king by several circuit-boards."
* POCKETGAMER.CO.UK - "re-imagining the genre completely for the touchscreen"
* APPOLICIOUS.COM - "It's an absolutely gorgeous game with fast paced visceral combat that keeps you on your toes, and it even has an interesting story thrown in the mix."
* GAMEPRO.COM - "...the game is an Unreal Engine-powered visual tour-de-force that is sure to impress both you and your friends."
UNRAVEL THE MYSTERY
Follow the echoes of a lost civilization in a visually-stunning post-apocalyptic world where only robots survive to fight a never-ending war. Fight towards your goal and piece together the fragments to reveal exactly what happened when the old world ended. Is this the dawn of a new Epoch? And how can you find the one person you were originally assigned to protect?
CHOREOGRAPH THE ACTION
Control your character with intuitive finger swipes. Make split-second tactical decisions, take cover, select targets, dodge incoming fire, utilize special abilities, and launch countermeasures!
DESTROY, SALVAGE AND UPGRADE
Battle escalating waves of robots in arena-style combat, and upgrade yourself with pieces torn from your fallen enemies! Configure your robot with dozens of weapons, armors, boosters and counters.
IMMERSIVE SINGLE-PLAYER CAMPAIGN
Fight in multiple locations across a vast and ravaged city, and gather fragments of the past with logs from a cast of characters, each with their own perspective on the apocalyptic events that destroyed a once-proud civilization.
STUNNING AAA VISUALS
Utilize the enhanced visual capabilities of the iPhone4S and iPad 2 with high-resolution graphics powered by the UnrealEngine, the same engine used to create the visuals of the award winning Infinity Blade.
About Uppercut Games
Uppercut Games is an independent game studio whose founders have a long development history, working on award winning games such as Bioshock, Tribes: Vengeance, Freedom Force and Fallout: Tactics.
What's New in Version 1.5.2
Fix for the crash some users have been getting.
two thumbs up. Great fun, easy to learn. I seen some reviews about it being so expensive. The only time it expensive is if you try jump ahead and buy all the best gear rather then earn it through gameplay. I honestly dont know why they even play. Play the game and work through the levels and it cost no real money. Only complaint is I wish it was longer. Great to see such good quality apps come out of Australia . Support our own!!! Thanks uppercut. Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!
Great game for a quick fix
Great game that you can just pick up and play when you need a quick fix:-) would be happy to pay more upfront in place of the in-app purchase features but I guess that's the way all future iOS games are going.
Action packed and difficulty scales nicely but number two is even more exiting which I am now also playing. Worth the time and money cheers
- Category: Games
- Updated: 24 January 2014
- Version: 1.5.2
- Size: 270 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Uppercut Games Pty Limited
- © 2011 Uppercut Games Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Double Credits$2.99