Equipt is a free wellbeing app developed with input from members and leading health professionals. It is designed for current and former sworn officers, police employees and their families.
Equipt will help strengthen your physical, emotional and social wellbeing. It will also put you in touch with help and support if you need it.
Equipt helps you:
• Develop healthy and sustainable lifestyle practices that enhance resilience
• Manage stressful situations, including distressing moods and thoughts
• Measure and track your wellbeing over time
• Plan for and take action to be well
• Get support when you need it
Equipt was developed by The Police Association Victoria and Victoria Police and includes information specific to all jurisdictions in Australia and New Zealand.
This version adds support for Northern Territory Police.
The jurisdictions now supported include:
• Australian Federal Police
• New South Wales Police
• New Zealand Police
• Northern Territory Police
• Queensland Police
• South Australia Police
• Tasmania Police
• Victoria Police
• Western Australia Police
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use and helps assist anyone. Nice clear options, highly recommended
This is a great App. Use it!!
- The Police Association
- 75.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Victoria Police
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.