From Escape Hunt, the world leader in live escape room games, comes an incredible new puzzle adventure. Professor Antoine LeBlanc is missing, and only you can find him. Journey deep into the mystical Temples of Khmer, using your detective skills to solve puzzles and uncover clues that will ultimately lead you to discover the missing Professor’s fate.
EXPERTS IN ESCAPE GAME DESIGN
Escape Hunt is the worldwide leader in escape room experiences with game centres in 27 countries. Escape Hunt game rooms have been enjoyed by over half a million players, with over 24 million minutes game time played.
From the jungles of Cambodia to the luxurious temples of the Khmer Kingdom, explore highly detailed locations and immerse yourself in rich, photorealistic 3D graphics.
Use logic and deduction to complete a variety of brain-teasing challenges, piecing together clues and collecting items for your inventory to help solve future puzzles.
With intuitive controls and an easy-to-use interface, Escape Hunt: The Lost Temples can be enjoyed by everyone, regardless of gaming ability.
Travelling through ancient temples, rooms, courtyards, cellars and more, you’re faced with a variety of challenging puzzles to keep you guessing and entertained for hours and hours.
Struggling to complete a challenge? Access optional hints in your notebook to help solve puzzles and move on to the next room.
***BECAUSE OF THE AMAZING GRAPHICS THAT YOU WILL LOVE, YOUR DEVICE MUST HAVE AT LEAST 1.2GB OF FREE SPACE. AND THE GAME WON’T WORK VERY WELL ON OLD DEVICES, SO YOU’RE GOING YOU NEED AN iPHONE 5C (OR ABOVE), iPOD TOUCH 6TH GENERATION (OR ABOVE) OR AN iPAD MINI 2 (OR ABOVE) FOR THE GAME TO RUN SMOOTHLY***
“After much effort, we have implemented minor bug fix improvements to aid you with the most fiendish puzzles that lie within. Good luck my friend” ~ Professor Antoine LeBlanc
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent but not worth $5.99
I didn’t mind paying $5.99 thinking that the game would unfold over numerous levels. However it was too short to be considered value for money. I hope the next update has a few more levels.
Promising but fails to deliver
I got to room 2 and found the mirrors and inserted two. I was able to adjust both in the beginning but now I can only move one and cannot adjust the second to the right angle. I am unable to insert the other two. Frustrating!
Good mixture of challenges
Good graphics, interesting puzzles, takes a little thought but not frustrating. Well
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Neon Play Ltd
- 649.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Neon Play Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock the full game $5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.