By Ashton East
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Be inspired! Writing is easy when you have easy access and control of your sources. Automatic footnotes let you stop worrying about references and just write. Split screen mode lets you open and read multiple PDF files, and take notes at the same time.
Get your writing started quickly:
* Upload your research as PDF files
* Automatic reference information for footnotes
* Edit optional additional bibliographical information for footnotes
* Read and highlight PDF files on the full screen or split screen
* Easily navigate within PDF files with tile view
* Create a new worksheet to make notes and start your essay
* Use split screen to view the worksheet and PDFs at the same time
* Select PDF text and send it to the worksheet, with an automatic footnote reference
* Easy file management system
* Left or right handed layout
We can't write the essay for you, but we want to make it as pain free as possible. Please let us know if there is a feature you would like to see, or that you think would make writing essays in your subject easier.
Note: Your iPad must be in landscape mode to work in split screen mode. By default PDF files will open on the right, and the text file for your essay will open on the left.
What's New in Version 1.3
Add Watch Demo Video
A student's best friend
This is the only tool I've found which allows me to extract text from multiple pdfs, rearrange and edit it all in one. I'm a cut-and-paster when it comes to writing the first draft of an essay, bringing ideas from all over the place and trying to get them in order. It's usually a nightmare recording which sentence, quote or phrase came from where, but this app keeps track of references for you! Too easy!