By National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Electrical Transmission & Distribution (ET&D) Partnership is a formal collaboration of industry stakeholders working together to improve safety for workers in the electric line construction industry.
Partnership goals include the following:
- Analyze accident and incident data to identify common causes for fatalities, injuries and illnesses suffered by linemen, apprentices and other appropriate job classifications.
- Develop recommended Best Practices for each identified cause.
- Develop implementation strategies for each Best Practice and promote these strategies among the partners.
- Identify training criteria for foremen, general foremen, supervisors, linemen and apprentices, including training to create industry culture change to place value on safety and health.
Learn more at PowerlineSafety.org.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
Instant alerts for our most important resources.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 03 February 2017
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 20.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: National Electrical Contractors Association, Inc.
- © 2017 NECA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.