eTG complete includes the latest version of all Therapeutic Guidelines topics, integrated in a searchable digital product, designed for use on desktop and mobile devices.
This companion app is only available to those who already have access to eTG complete online. Use your personal account details to sign in and download the app's offline content.
• Browse over 2500 clinical topics covering common areas of care, arranged by clinical problem
• Use the drug index to quickly find over 3500 drug recommendations and indications
• Link from drug recommendations to Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme details, including product and consumer medicine information
• Link from drug recommendations to pregnancy and breastfeeding information
• Refine and save search results
• Printable patient information sheets and downloadable PDFs
• A wide range of useful tables, boxes and figures
• What’s New information in each update
• Time-saving calculators for body surface area, creatinine clearance and body weight, and glomerular filtration rate for children
We would love to hear your feedback. Please remember, we cannot reply to your comments in the App Store. If you have a question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Now available as part of an institutional licence.
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Would happily recommend but...
Slow loads, the need keep logging in, unreasonably high price for an annual subscription to content doesn't change all that much. Maybe stick to the books for now...
Offline failure fixed - good customer service
Was assisted by eTG support staff to fix my account to excellent effect. The app works well now and the guidelines are as good as ever.
Good but bad
Good resource however once you delete the app you cant use the same token to log in.
- Therapeutic Guidelines Ltd
- 15.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Therapeutic Guidelines Limited 2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.