For moviegoers on the go! We've rebuilt this version so it is faster & easier to use. Searching for cinemas, movies & sessions is quicker than ever! Key features of our FREE app are:
• Browse the movies by now showing, coming soon & advance tickets
• Browse our cinemas by nearby and state
• Set preferred cinema and find quick directions/maps/parking tips to cinema
• Watch trailers and get movie info
• Log in to your Cine Buzz Rewards Account
• Securely store and retrieve your credit card details
• Use “View Orders” as your movie ticket and access to the cinema
- NEW: push notifications. We now send you a notification several minutes before the start of your movie to quickly pull up your ticket.
- Several login related issues are now fixed.
- Issues with wrong dates in the sessions screen are now fixed.
- Added force touch ability on the app icon for iOS users.
- Various other bug fixes and optimisations.
Ratings and Reviews
Need a little more flexibility
The app is great and very convenient. I love how you can change your session but if you are booking online, you should be able to change your cinema and even the day, especially if the change is done on the same day.
Mistakes can happen when you have cinemas saved.
Asking for a refund is totally different. Just want the ability to change to the correct time, day or cinema if a mistake is made, instead of having to rebook the correct session and then send in a request for a refund.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks for the feedback. You can currently swap your booking to another session time or film and change your seats after you have booked by following the links on the order confirmation.
We would love to bring swaps between cinemas in the future, look out for this in an app update.
Really good but needs to be 12+ or 17+
Nothing but with it no ads are part from the trailers but there are fine amazing app love it thx it for free and I don’t have to pay for anything a part from the movie which is the point and i can booked sits THANK YOU but you should make it 12+ not 4+ because of the trailers can be MA+ that the only problem i have
Great at tracking rewards 🙄
For 6+ months maybe even more I have been issuing my the app to scan my account when buying tickets. None of these have been recorded. I estimate probably 20+ movies where points have not been recorded.
When contacting event re app problem they want me to provide dates times movie and receipts for all the movies I attended before they will add these to my account.
Firstly who remembers any of this information or even keeps the receipts a few days after they attended let alone 6+ months!
Secondly each time I scanned my card so they should be able to look up my card number or account and see all this information. I also know my card has been registered when scanned because a few times the staff have referred me by name.
There really is no other reason to have this app so don’t bother. Particularly if you want to keep track of your rewards.
- Amalgamated Holdings Limited
- 53.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Event Hospitality & Entertainment
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.