EventCal Synch for Facebook Events
By Kuhlmanation, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With this app you can synch your Facebook events to your phone calendar. It is an easy process.
(1) Open the app and login using your Facebook username and password
(2) Hit the "Start Syncing Events"
(3) Check the events you would like to sync.
(4) Click the "Sync" button.
We strive to make all customers happy. Please send us any feedback.
What's New in Version 2.0
This app has been completely refreshed and revamped.
1. Facebook Single-Sign-On for much more convient and reliable login.
2. Many users have multiple calendars. Now you can choose which calendar to sync to. This was a top request from the comments.
3. New getting started screen.
Fixed a bug where some events were not synced to the calendar.
Clean and fast
I have to complement the speed and ease of this app. also the detail in the calendar entry is perfect.
However, I would sacrifice a bit of this speed if the app could prevent duplication of events being sync'd. If I have 10 events from Facebook to sync, it's hard to tell what's new and what's already in calendar. I end up syncing all, and having to delete all duplicates.
Hope to see an update soon. Cheers!
Great idea, getting to the point where I can select events, I press sync, and nothing happens. Not in my calendar either.
The only way to describe this app is hopeless. Beware of this app as it doesnt work. Its a rip off!
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 18 February 2012
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kuhlmanation, LLC
- © 2010 Kuhlmanation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.