Evernote helps you focus on what matters most and have access to your information when you need it. Input typed notes or scan handwritten notes. Add to-do’s, photos, images, web pages, or audio ... and it’s all instantly searchable. Organize notes any way you want and share with anyone. And Evernote syncs across your devices so your information is always with you, everywhere you go.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
Evernote gives you the tools you need to keep your work effortlessly organized:
• Write, collect and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists and to-do lists
• Take notes in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, audio, video, PDFs, web clippings and more
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, handwritten notes and drawings
• Use Evernote as a digital notepad and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts as they come
Evernote gives you the ability to sync your content across devices:
• Sync everything automatically across any computer, phone or tablet
• Start your task working on one device and continue on another without ever missing a beat
• Add a passcode lock to the mobile app for more privacy
SHARE YOUR IDEAS
Evernote gives you the tools to share, discuss and collaborate productively with others:
• Create, share and discuss with the people who help get your work done, all in one app
• Search within pictures and annotate images to give quick feedback
• Develop your projects faster and let multiple participants work on different aspects
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal checklists to keep your thoughts organized
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists
• Gather, capture and store every thought you need to stay productive
• Plan events such as holidays, weddings or parties
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Create agendas, write memos and craft presentations
• Annotate documents with comments and thoughts during team meetings, then share with colleagues
• Get your projects underway faster and maximise productivity by letting multiple participants access and work on different aspects alongside each other
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss a vital thought
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for academic research
• Plan and collaborate for better academic group work
BETTER NOTE INTERACTION WITH 3D TOUCH
• Quick Actions for faster note creation and search
• Sketch in notes with pressure sensitive ink
EVERNOTE FOR APPLE WATCH
• Dictate notes and they will be transcribed in Evernote
• Dictate searches and get results on your Apple Watch
• View newly created & updated notes
• Set reminders, get notifications, and never forget anything
Also available from Evernote:
EVERNOTE PREMIUM - The ultimate workspace.
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
• Show notes as presentations, instantly (desktop only)
$7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
• We’ve added support for Siri Shortcuts in iOS 12 to make Evernote even more flexible! You can now create custom voice commands to: view a note, notebook, space, or saved search; create a new camera note or audio note; copy a note link to the clipboard; or print the current note. Whew!
• If you were using split view on iPad, dragging an image into a note would make it scroll to the top, which was super annoying. Now the cursor will stay right where you left it.
• Somewhere along the way, the app forgot how to save reminders that didn’t have a due date. But now everything is back the way it used to be.
• We had an issue where you could see the note list or last note after you reloaded the app, even if the passcode lock was enabled. That was a big fail, but we fixed it.
• Adding images to a note in a joined notebook would sometimes cause a crash, but no more.
Ratings and Reviews
"Create a note called Vacation ideas in Evernote."
Evernote Premium on my iPad continues to be next to useless
Initially, the latest Evernote app update seemed to fix the longstanding Evernote problems on my iPad. Great! I thought. Sadly, it was less than a week before all the old issues gradually crept back. Unacceptable lag. App freezing. Having to endlessly exit the app. Sign out and sign back in. Just to make a simple note. And bizarrely, I couldn't make it synch and register that it had done so. The app constantly informed me that it had never been synched. This evening, I uninstalled the latest Evernote app version from my iPad. Then, I downloaded and installed a fresh copy. Now, I cannot get the Evernote app on my iPad to synch beyond the middle of July 2017. Hence, it's even worse than ever. Evernote works fine on my iPhone SE. It works fine on my Dell PC, both in Firefox and on the desktop. But on my iPad, it's been a dead duck for almost a year.
Poorly save articles from news app
I read a lot of news, magazines, reviews, opinion pieces everyday and thought Evernote would be a perfect app to help me archive the things I read, similar to the WebClipper function on computer.
Turn out it is not the case. After adding the articles to Evernote using the add-on function to iPhone, when I open my archive, only the first paragraph of each article was saved! Not to mention the format of the saved article is very messy. This is in huge contrast to the performance of WebClipper add-on. Very disappointing.
Since I only use Evernote on my iPhone to archive the articles, from now on, I don’t think I gonna use it again until it’s fixed.
- 200.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kabyle, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008 - 2018 Evernote Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium $7.99
- Evernote Premium $6.99
- Evernote Premium $69.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.