Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
New York Times ‘Top 10 Must-Have App’, Apple “App Hall of Fame”, Winner: Apple Design Awards, TechCrunch Crunchies, Mashable Awards and the Webbys.
Evernote is the modern workspace that helps you be your most productive self. You’re on the path to something big — Evernote is where you do the work to achieve it.
• Write notes of all types, from short lists to lengthy research, and access them on any device.
• Collect web articles, handwritten notes, and photos to keep all the details in one place.
• Find your work quickly with Evernote’s powerful search.
• Present your work as it takes shape for better collaboration in meetings.
Move projects forward with Evernote:
• Take notes: write in a clean, distraction-free workspace.
• Get organized: create notebooks and add tags to wrangle projects.
• Access anywhere: keep your work in sync across devices.
• Find anything fast: text in notes, photos, and PDFs is searchable.
• Share ideas and resources: create a workspace for collaboration with shared notebooks.
• Keep up with to-do’s: make to-do lists and check items off as you go.
• Harness creativity: capture ideas while they’re fresh, wherever you are.
• Prepare for meetings: draft agendas and to-do’s for next time.
• Manage expenses: organize receipts, bills, and invoices to keep expense reports in check.
• Plan business travel: save reservations and tickets for simple trip planning.
Accomplish even more with Evernote Premium:
• Notes are four times larger so you can pack Evernote with large files and hi-res images.
• Annotate PDFs and notes to focus attention on key points.
• Take your notes to the big screen with Presentation Mode.
• Search for text in Office docs, PDFs, and other attachments.
Evernote is available for all your computers, phones, tablets, and on the web! Find your notes anywhere you’ve installed the app.
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium adds the great features above and is available by subscription.
Two subscription options:
- Evernote Premium monthly for $5
- Evernote Premium annually for $45
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 6.0.6
Various bug and stability fixes including search improvements.
New features include:
• Presentation Mode Auto-Layout - Divide your presentation into multiple slides with a single click.
The search improvements in this version require reindexing notes. Indexing allows for faster searches. Depending on how many notes you have, this may take some time and could impact performance temporarily.
Still more to do...
Ok so I have used evernote for most of my university career and would like to continue using it for things like staff meetings and professional development workshops. What I still find annoying beyond all other things is that you cannot simply move the note from one place to another if it includes audio. I mean you can share a note but it has to be over through emails etc. which still requires internet and only really sends the written note not the audio. Not to mention that sometimes I’m at the end of my data quota and dont want it to sync but would like to just save it on my laptop.
I also think that it is annoying that it will automatically sync to all devices…what if i dont want it on all devices or what if there is not enough room on one device to hold all notes but there are still a few you would like to keep. I know you can have local folders that do not sync but does that mean i have to first sync and then move it to one of these folders? Why cant you change folder type later? Why cant you delete it off one device when you are done and not another that you want to keep it stored in?
So there are some suggestions to make the app better, in the mean time I will just have to make do with using evernote on only one device so i dont have that annoying crossover sync taking up all my device space.
I keep installing 6.x updates in case Evernote has fixed the bugs, but nothing so far.
It has become extremely slow. I hit the return key while typing up a note and sit for several minutes with the spinning wheel of death waiting for Evernote to catch up. It is now impossible to use the font box to format. The justification button doesn’t work with bullet points… lots of small editing problems that should have been picked up in beta testing and that should now be fixed. I’m not having any of these problems in other software.
Thankfully, I have a version 5.x that I can keep reverting back to until these problems are solved. Unfortunately, I fear that they won’t be solved any time soon… if at all.
Error with opening
I have used Evernote for some time.
There was an update! So I installed the update.
I uninstalled and reinstalled
now I can not open Evernote!
HELP ~ my life is on Evernote - now I can not access it my files!
Normally I LOVE EVERNOTE! Now that I can not open it I am unhappy.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 12 February 2015
- Version: 6.0.6
- Size: 60.7 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Cornish, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Mongolian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Serbo-Croatian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Evernote
- © 2007-2015 Evernote Corporation
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.5 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium$6.49
- Evernote Premium$56.99
- One year$56.99
- One month$6.49