The most versatile Assessment app available!
- Evidence and track progress across ANY curriculum framework (including your own customised frameworks)
- Record small and subtle improvements: photo/video/audio, notes, judgements all linked to targets
- Automatically link evidence, achievements, outcomes and judgements
- Record professional judgements on different aspects for each outcome (eg. depth of learning; level of support; mastery; generalization; prompting, fluency; etc.)
- Assess SINGLE or MULTIPLE ASPECTS for each outcome or target.
- Save time and be better informed in planning, assessment and reporting
- Better engage and involve parents in their child's learning and development
- Export the summative assessment data as a .csv file for cohort and data analysis.
Features also include:
-Work with your own customised assessment criteria
-Quickly & easily build a learner profile for each learner containing all evidence, notes and assessments
-Generate rich learning journeys and coverage/tracker grids in an instant
-Create Assessment Books that are integrated with your learner evidence
-Share with parents via our secure parent portal. Parents can comment and these comments can be included in reports
**** TESTIMONIALS ****
"Simple, effective, with endless possibilities."
Jo Di-Pede, Head Teacher, Ferndown First School, UK
"Evidence for Learning is the ideal way for us to make assessment purposeful, relevant and accurate for learners in our school."
Alice Constantine, Head of School, Kingswode Hoe School, Essex, UK
"Within the first 6 months, we saved around 50% of previous admin costs. Now we save nearly 180 hours in admin time each term!"
Ian Wilson, Little Einsteins Day Nursery, St Helens, UK
"Evidence for learning has successfully helped to reduce the time it takes to record observations and link student achievements to outcomes. It is a software that is easily accessible and adaptable for individual students, classes and schemes of work and can be used effectively in several learning environments for students working at a range of abilities. The end product looks professional and easily accessible for staff, parents and students."
Gemma Stevens, Head of SLD Provision, Uplands School
"Evidence for Learning has transformed the way we work. It is ensuring that individualised outcomes are at the centre our work; has empowered and up-skilled Teaching Assistants to have a good understanding of our assessment frameworks and has completed the team around the child with parents being involved - celebrating, receiving and sharing evidence of generalised learning."
Claire Owens, Complex Learning & Additional Needs Special Resource Provision Manager, Red Oaks Primary School
All education, development and training settings
All Stages (Early Years through to Post 16, PreK-12 and Adult Education & Workplace Learning)
Special Education Needs (SEN)
Recording, evidencing and tracking interventions (reading, writing, mathematics, EAL / ESL)
Evidence for Learning can be used with EVERY assessment framework EVER
Comes preloaded with...
- Australian Curriculum
- AC General Capabilities Learning Continua
- Victorian Curriculum
- NSW Literacy Learning Continuum K-6
- NSW Literacy Learning Continuum 7-10
- NSW Numeracy Learning Continuum K-6
- NT ESL ECPL
- NT Preschool Curriculum
- NT Student Competencies Assessment
- NQS (National Quality Standard)
- My Time Our Place
- and many more...
- Perfect for PLI (Personalised Learning Intentions) and IEPs
- Why not add your own learning outcomes, 'I can' statements and rubrics
FREE to download and explore. Then available as a secure and supported Cloud service and subscription.
We recommend using passcode protection and always use devices for capturing evidence in accordance with your Acceptable Use and Parental Permission policies.
- Improved the device session lifecycle management.
Thank you for your support and please share.
Ratings and Reviews
More support needed
I’ve tried many apps for Early Years programming and this is my preferred app. Unfortunately there have been times when updates either to the app or to the iOS on my phone which have resulted in a lot of work being lost. I understand these things happen but every time I have tried to contact the support team for this app I have received no help.
The latest glitch means that I can no longer even use this app and will have to look for alternatives which is very disappointing.
The best out there for EYLF by far.
This App has the potential to be amazing. It is by far the best EYLF app available at this time. Additional features such as the ability to use more than one pic, change font size or choose layout would be ways to make this tool outstanding. However having said that I will continue to use it in its current clever form unless something better comes along. I love the way you have kept the framework word for word true to the paper copy. Something that can't be said for others out there and it's printability is a feature that is necessary for us. So I will DEFINATELY be passing this on to all work colleagues and singing this wonderful apps praises loudly. Well done people, this is just exactly what we educators needed to make our hectic lives a lot easier.
Child care worker
This app is a wonderful idea with great potential. Working in long day care this app will save time and take the stress away. As it is new some tweaking needs to be done. But defiantly recommend it.
- Barry Wood
- 48.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 theTeacherCloud
- In-App Purchases
- 50 Report Credits $10.99
- 100 Report Credits $17.99
- Remove Logo from Reports $32.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.