Evoland is an action adventure game that takes you on a journey through the history of classic adventure and RPG gaming.
As you progress through the game, you unlock new technologies, gameplay systems and ever-improving graphics. From monochrome to full 3D graphics and from turn-based battles to real-time boss fights, Evoland makes you live the evolution of adventure gaming – all with plenty of humour and nods to moments from classic games.
- Play through the history of action-adventure video games
- Discover many evolutions, from old school 2D action/adventure to active time battles and full 3D action
- Revisit the starting area rendered in full 3D or explore the overworld with your own airship!
- And have fun with the dungeons, puzzles, a heap of secrets to uncover, and hundreds of achievements and stars to collect
Check out the official website at evoland.shirogames.com
Follow us on Twitter @playdigious
Like us on Facebook /playdigious
If you experience any problem with Evoland, please contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don't forget to specify which device and operating system you are using.
Supported languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Chinese, Korean, Japanese
Celebrating the release of Evoland 2, with minor fixes and improving overall performance. Thank you for playing Evoland!
Ratings and Reviews
While short, a great game from start to finish. Haven’t played anything with this concept before so it was really enjoyable. Like others pointed out, probably wouldn’t pay the full amount for it, but got it on sale and was definitely worth it.
The game takes inspiration from a few great games which I’m sure you’ll notice as soon as you play it. At each point a new section is introduced you could pick which game straight away (assuming you’ve played them before) which was actually really cool.
A bunch of good humour included. Fun all round!
Finished the story at around 87% completion, will need to finish to 100%!
One note: It’s currently not “optimised” for the iPhone X style screens but still playable for sure.
Gameplay was awesome, love the changes.
Only problem is the game was too easy and way to short, only took hours to complete. Wouldn’t pay full price for the game.
Extremely worth money
It’s extremely great I like a game for Minecraft and terraria lovers it’s really interesting and is worth paying for
- 82.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Shiro Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.