The ewParentApp is designed to provide parents with a mobile application experience that gives access to the parent portal. It allows parents to view student information, ranging from assessment to medical data and excursions.
The app integrates with EWS Parent Portal and its main functionality is as follows:
• An up-to-date list of students enrolled at the college.
• Ability to approve Excursions and provide any relevant information.
• Ability to record student absence.
• Individual student’s medical information, emergency and guardians’ contact details, medical conditions and emergency action plan/s.
• Ability to change personal details.
• A mechanism to contact the school via phone, or message.
• A Global Calendar.
• Student Information Includes:
o List of Classes running on the day
o Homework tasks
o Student Reports
o Student Calendar
o List of Teachers and Coordinators, plus ability to contact them
• School Announcements/News.
• Customizable School links, where each school can individually build up the information presented on the app.
Bug issue with Button visibility.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.