The new Expedia App is your all-in-one travel companion. Save big on hotels, find the perfect flight, discover things to do, and get helpful trip reminders right when you need them. Plus, you’ll earn double Expedia Rewards points every time you book through the app.
Why should you use it? It’s got everything you love about Expedia, including:
- Over a million flights, hotels, cars, attractions, and more
- Our unbeatable Price Guarantee
- Exclusive discounts and perks when you join the Expedia Rewards program
- Car hires in as little as 30 minutes
- Great deals on tours, shows, theme parks, and other attractions
- Easy reservations for airport shuttles and ground transportation
Plus, great mobile-only features:
- Up to 10% savings with mobile-exclusive hotel deals
- Double Expedia Rewards points on every booking
- All your travel reservations all in one place
- Helpful alerts for flight delays, gate changes, and more
So whether you’re planning a trip to explore Guatemala, strolling the streets of Casablanca, or checking out music in Nashville, the Expedia app has everything you need to get you there in style. Plus, while you’re there, you’ll get helpful, real-time advice like directions to your hotel, flight status alerts, checkout times, and more.
Download the Expedia App now!
The Expedia app uses information for analytics, personalisation and advertising. By using our app, you agree to our privacy and cookies policies.
This update includes polish, speed, and reliability improvements. We update weekly to bring you the best travel experience in the world.
Ratings and Reviews
Book flights, hotels and activities for your whole family.
1st class assistance
We booked a hotel in Melbourne for 3 people, one being an aged lady in a wheel chair, when we got to our destination the hotel desk manager was absolutely disgusting and abusive because he had a bad day or hair. When I spoke up about his attitude he asked us to leave. I was so shocked. It almost felt like reverse discrimination because he didn’t want a skippy there. EXPEDIA were very fast in investigating it immediately then offering us alternative accommodation or refund.
They were fantastic.
I always use Expedia and I won’t be changing.
Frustrating filters let down a Great app
I really like using this app and use it almost exclusively - and I’m in the middle of a 94 day European holiday and I’ve book almost 80 nights using Expedia. I have also only had good responses when booking have gone wrong with Expedia staff always helpful with me incurring too much inconvenience and no additional costs. But I keep being frustrated by the price filter not really working - I don’t want a high-end hotel and some major tourist locations you want to filter them out so you can more easily see find a suitable hotel. The map function too shows you all the sold out properties ... why? I’m here to book a hotel not to see all the hotels that not available! Also I take the time to write decent reviews of most places I stay but I do get a little tired of rating the property at check-in time and then again when I have checked-out. At least add a section to the personal preferences to allow people to opt-out of one or both review preferences.
Fix these frustrations and I’m almost at a 5 star rating!
- Expedia, Inc.
- 75.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2012-2018 Expedia Group. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.