By Tourism Western Australia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Plan an extraordinary holiday, look up events, or just make the most of your day with the Experience Western Australia app. Brought to you by Tourism Western Australia, it puts thousands of places to see, explore, eat, drink and stay at your fingertips – not only in Perth but around the state. All you need to do is choose. Can’t decide? Then use the ‘Inspire Me’ feature to find some fresh ideas for your current mood.
We’ll help you have an extraordinary time in:
• South West – including Margaret River, Denmark and Albany
• Coral Coast – including Ningaloo Reef, The Pinnacles and Monkey Mia
• Golden Outback – including Wave Rock, Kalgoorlie and Esperance
• North West – including Broome, Karijini National Park and the Bungle Bungle Range
• Don’t know what to do? Tell the app what you’re up for and be inspired with a tailored list of recommendations for right now.
SEE WHAT’S NEAR YOU
• Find out what you can see, try and taste without going very far.
• Have key information and maps at your fingertips, with no roaming data required.
CHECK THINGS OUT
• Transport options
• Wineries and breweries
• Visitor Centres
MAKE GREAT PLANS
• Create your shortlist of things to see and do in WA
• Flag your favourites
• Share with friends
SEE THE SIGHTS
• Suggested day trips around Perth
• Extraordinary trips around WA
• About Western Australia
• Arriving in Western Australia
• Need to know – emergency numbers, travel tips and more
• Getting around
• Western Australian Visitor Centres
Your feedback matters. It helps improve our app and your experience. So please take a moment to leave a rating and your comments below, or email us at email@example.com.
Please read our Privacy Statement and Disclaimer: http://www.westernaustralia.com/en/Pages/Privacy_Statement.aspx
What's New in Version 1.8.1
User interface updates for iOS 7 devices.
Life would be better without this app. Without this app you wouldn't have to waste time downloading, opening it and the realising that it has no use in this world. Information is sorted in alphabetical order, businesses chosen based on who knows what and I can't think of a time when I would use it.
Things need to be separated into regions. There the needs to be a page of highlights for each region. Forget accom recommendations - people book online now anyway.
This app is rubbish
Do not bother downloading this app. Not sure if it is a Govt or private app but it doesn't do WA any favours.
For instance if I select 'See and Do' and select 'Destinations' it takes me to Warbuton Victoria!!! And that was the only destination selection!!!
So, then I tried using 'Visitor Centres' ... The whole app just closes down!!!
Absolute rubbish and an indictment on WA tourism
Could be good....
But it keeps freezing and need to shut down iPad to un freeze. Shame..😒