The Australian Government’s Express Plus Child Support mobile app makes it easier to do your Child Support business. You can use the app to view your Child Support payments, update your contact and bank account details and much more.
To use the app you need to:
• be registered for a myGov account and link to Child Support online account
• log on with your myGov username and password
• set up a four-digit PIN
• read and accept the Terms & Conditions
If you already have the Express Plus Medicare mobile app, you can simply log in using the same PIN.
If you choose to reset your PIN, your new PIN will also apply to Express Plus Medicare.
Services available via Express Plus Child Support:
Eligible customers can:
• check when you payments are due and how much to pay (Child Support Collect Paying Parents )
• check when payments are due, including how much you will receive (Child Support Collect Receiving Parents )
• make your Child Support payments (Child Support collect cases only)
• view your payment history
• view and update your personal details
• view and update your bank details
• view your online letters
• tell us about changes in care arrangements for your children
• Update your income estimate
Express Plus Child Support also comes with other exciting features, such as:
• a personal diary to create and view events (diary information will not be provided to Child Support)
• a vault to store your important documents
Using Express Plus Child Support is now the most convenient way to update your record with Child Support.
By using Express Plus Child Support, you acknowledge the legal obligations you must comply with when completing transactions, as specified in the Terms and Conditions.
Updates to support new surcharge rates for card payments
Ratings and Reviews
Total waste of time
If I could rate it 0 stars I would! App is never online. Have not been able to access it for more than a year. Support staff cannot answer when, or if at all, it will be operational. With the Department of Human Services other apps being so efficient and accessible (Centrelink Plus and Medicare) why is this most integral access point being left by the wayside?? Phone calls don’t get answered in less than 45 mins yet without this app working every time you want to check a payment or past payment amount or any other self serviceable issue, you still have to call and clog up the wait queues to have a staff member look it up for you! Come on overpaid gov tech personnel- get it up and running!
Every time you call the child support agency you are continually pushed towards using this app or going online. Well surprise surprise.. the app crashes or freezes and every time I go to update my income it says it’s “temporarily offline” this has been the case for over 3 months now. The online service is also equally frustrating. I tried in vain to talk to a consultant ...waited over 3 hours then got cut off. What an absolute joke and a disgrace to any one that pays tax and child support in Australia. Like the previous review , I had to give 1 star other wise I couldn’t post the review. The Csa don’t even deserve one star it’s a joke
This is a national joke
Put a tender out and get a professional who can get this app operational! My favourite line from CS is that they will backdate if you owe money but if you are owed money they will not. How ffing stupid do you think Australians are? This app demonstrates your lack of governing abilities and I have never been so insulted by so many employees who seem to read a script and have very little common sense or courtesy.
I change work frequently due to contracts and need a reliable way to update income quickly and conveniently. There are citizens trying to do the right thing out there and you are giving them the almighty sh|ts!
- Australian Government Department of Human Services
- 20.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Department of Human Services
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.