Report your employment income and participation details in Arabic, Chinese, Persian (Farsi) or Vietnamese with the Express Plus Lite mobile app. No need to visit a service centre or wait on the phone.
• report your employment income in Arabic, Chinese, Persian (Farsi) or Vietnamese
• receive reporting reminders
• record your daily earnings using the timesheet tool.
Please download Express Plus Centrelink if you would like to do your Centrelink business in English.
To use Express Plus Lite, you need to be registered for a Centrelink online account. You can use your existing Centrelink Customer Access Number (CAN) and Centrelink online account password to set up your 4-digit PIN for the first time.
Logging on to the app each time is simple—just enter your 4-digit PIN.
If you need help using the app, you can find the Express Plus Centrelink troubleshooting guide at humanservices.gov.au/expressplus
Ratings and Reviews
Recent error message
This app use to work well but recently it shows up an error message whenever I try to report income. When I check my account online it seems to have worked but the error message keeps in popping up.
used to be good
this app used to be very convenient but the last 5 times I've tried to use it it's come up with error messages and taken a really long time to load. even worse, I can't seem to access the online help to get assistance with it.
Error messages and always down
This app is never working properly whenever I try to use it :/
- Australian Government Department of Human Services
- 10.1 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, Persian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Department of Human Services
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.